Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (BBHMM)(Official Audio).mp3

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2015 by Shayminin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (BBHMM)(Official Audio).mp3 (Size: 3.32 MB)
 Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (BBHMM)(Official Audio).mp33.32 MB

Description

"Bitch Better Have My Money" is a song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her upcoming eighth studio album. It was written by Jamille Pierre, Badrilla Bourelly, Rihanna and Travis Scott and produced by the latter together with Deputy, Kanye West and WondaGurl. The song was digitally released as the second single from the album on March 26, 2015, through the iTunes Store. "Bitch Better Have My Money" is a trap song with a hip hop beat and represents a notable musical departure from the album's lead single, "FourFiveSeconds".

Upon release critics gave the song mixed reviews, finding the song catchy and ready to be played in clubs, but thought it was a step down from the preceding single. "Bitch Better Have My Money" reached the top-ten in eight countries, including New Zealand and France, as well as the top-twenty in six more countries including the United States and Australia. To promote the song Rihanna performed at the 2nd iHeartRadio Music Awards on March 29, 2015.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.32 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (BBHMM)(Official Audio).mp3