Rihanna -Russian Roulette-LIVE Hd - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Rihanna -Russian Roulette-LIVE Hd - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 97.23 MB)
 Rihanna -Russian Roulette-LIVE Hd - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp497.23 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Russian Roulette"
Rihanna LIVE

The finished Audio lists at 587kbs.
This is one HELLUVA Composition, masterfully performed on stage!!!
"Russian Roulette" is a song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna, for her fourth studio album Rated R (2009). It premiered on radio stations worldwide on October 20, 2009 and was released as the album's lead single on October 27, 2009 through Def Jam Recordings. Written and produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, "Russian Roulette" is a pop beat-driven ballad that contains dark, haunting, morbid, and tense atmospheric elements. Lyrically, the single is about an abusive romantic relationship that ended abruptly; critics noted the lyrical theme as a response to the domestic violence case between Rihanna and her boyfriend, fellow R&B singer Chris Brown."Russian Roulette" received generally positive reviews from music critics, with many praising Rihanna's vocal performance and the song's lyrics. The song received commercial success, reaching number one in Israel, Norway, Slovakia and Switzerland. It also charted within the top ten of eighteen other countries worldwide, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Spain and Sweden. The song reached number two on the UK Singles Chart and number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100. It also topped the UK R&B and US Hot Dance Club Songs harts.Following a domestic violence case between Rihanna and her boyfriend American entertainer Chris Brown, media speculated as to whether any song featured on her fourth upcoming album would be about him. In an interview with MTV News, American singer-songwriter Ne-Yo clarified that he would not write a song for Rihanna about Brown, because he considered the idea unnecessary. Producer Chuck Harmony said that no matter what song Rihanna released as a lead single from the album, it would be looked at as a song about Brown. In 2009, Harmony and Ne-Yo convened together for to conceptualize a song for Rihanna, that would take her music to a further level. According to Harmony, they didn't wanted to re-work the previous efforts by Rihanna—something that according to him the fans expected. The producer told MTV News that they wanted to give Rihanna a film, not just a song with a length of three minutes, "I felt musically like everybody was gonna give like that 'Disturbia,' 'SOS,' kind of pop, uptempo stuff, and I Really wanted the song that me and Ne-Yo did to stand out." In an interview with the same publication, Ne-Yo explained how he wrote the lyrics, "I'm listening to the track, and all I can see is Rihanna and some random person sitting across from each other at the table with a gun sitting in the middle of the table and playing Russian roulette." Ne-Yo further stated that Rihanna is not afraid to trying new things and from the first moment she heard the song he knew she would like it, "I trust Rihanna to be Rihanna, and she trusts me to be me. That's the coolest thing about our relationship. I must say this song is a step in somewhat of a different direction for both of us." When Harmony heard the song, both him and Ne-Yo were aware that they should change some elements and that it has to be darker and edgier. "Russian Roulette" was recorded during the summer 2009, at the Roc the Mic Studios in New York City by Marcos Tovar. Mykael Alexander was the assistant recorder while Makeba Riddick made the vocal production of the song. Mike "TrakGuru" Johnson recorded the music and Kevin Hanson served as an assistant. "Russian Roulette" was mixed by Kevin "KD" Davis together with Jared Newcomb who served as an assistant. Jessie Bonds played the guitars in the song. Harmony explained that after the song was done, Rihanna called Ne-Yo and told him that "Russian Roulette" is one of her favorites, "I think overall she was comfortable with the vibe of the song and comfortable with the lyrical content of the song. She loves the song." On October 14, 2009, a black metal "R" along with a message saying "The Wait is Ova" was placed on Rihanna's official website. Subsequently, Rihanna posted on her official Twitter profile "#The Wait Is Ova. Nov. 23 09". Speculation rose among fans that "The Wait Is Ova", literally meaning "The wait is over", would either be the name of a new single or the then-upcoming album. According to Entertainment Weekly the date looked accurate for her album release and "The Wait Is Ova" would not be the title of the album. Two days later, a countdown timer appeared on her website and was scheduled to end on October 20, 2009. After the timer finished counting, "Russian Roulette" premiered on BBC Radio 1, the singer's official website and on American radio stations.The artwork for the single features Rihanna posing topless with a strip wire around her chest and wearing an eye patch "that completes the angry look".Def Jam Recordings serviced the song to contemporary, rhythmic and urban radio in the United States on October 27, 2009 as the lead single from Rated R. In an interview with NME, Rihanna explained that she and her management didn't have doubts if "Russian Roulette" should be the lead single as it was very personal and emotional track to her. On November 3, the single was released for a digital download via iTunes Store worldwide. The album version of "Russian Roulette" together with its instrumental were released as a CD single in Germany on November 13. On December 11, seven remixes of the song were digitally released in some countries. "Russian Roulette" is a mid-tempo pop, beat-driven ballad that contains dark, haunting, morbid, and tense atmospheric elements. The song has an instrumentation consisted of guitars, piano and synths which play over a "heart beat" bass line and is accompanied with Rihanna's "affecting" vocals.Eric Henderson of Slant Magazine wrote that the song's production is also decorated with the sound of a rolling dice. According to Jon Pareless of The New York Times "Russian Roulette" "is paced by a heartbeat, a ticking clock and Rihanna's fearful voice." The single is written in the key of F# minor, in common time, with a tempo of 83 beats per minute. Rihanna's vocal range spans from F?3 to C5. Chicago Tribune's Greg Kot called the singer's voice a "delicate instrument" that is often the least element in her song's production, however, he noted that on the song "she's squarely in the center of the action".Lyrically, "Russian Roulette" is about an abusive romantic relationship that ends abruptly, with some critics comparing them to the relationship that Rihanna had with Brown. Kot noted that the single's lyrics compare a relationship to a fatal game of choice, while Andy Jill of The Independent wrote that the its title refers to a "state of relationships". Rob Harvilla of The Village Voice described the song as a spare, suspenseful, violent torch song with a literal title. Los Angeles Times' Todd Martens wrote that although the song's lyrics are vague and find people speculating, they "hint at a situation one probably doesn't want to be in the middle of". Sasha Resende of The Michigan Daily wrote "the ballad, which employs reckless gunplay as a not-so-subtle metaphor for a troubled relationship, achieves its seemingly morbid intent.""Russian Roulette" begins with a "searing" guitar solo that later transitions into a "pulsing" beat which stays constant until the end of the song. The single opens with the lyrics, "Take a breath/ Take it deep/ Calm yourself/ He says to me/ If you play/ You play for keeps/ Take the gun/ And count to three." The metaphor about the game of Russian roulette is also present in the chorus in which Rihanna sings, "And you can see my heart beating/ You can see it through my chest/ I said I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving/ I know that I must pass this test/ So just pull the trigger." In the upcoming verse, the character that the singer portrays in the song it's scared that the man talking to her will always have a power over, "Say a prayer to yourself/ He says close your eyes/ Sometimes it helps/ And then I get a scary thought/ That he's here means he's never lost." "Russian Roulette" ends with a sound of a gun shot, which according to Michaelangelo Matos of The A.V. Club extends the drama accompanied by "harrowing scenarios and tremulous vocals".Nick Levine of Digital Spy praised "Russian Roulette" and called it a "masterful return effort". He additionally wrote that the single is "brave, brilliantly-realized and bizarre enough to distance" the singer from the other pop or R&B performers like Lady Gaga. According to Levine, the song is her best vocal performances and shows Rihanna growing in front of the audience's eyes.

Lyrics

"Russian Roulette"

Uh, uh [sound of taking breath]

[Verse 1]
Take a breath,
Take it deep.
'Calm yourself', He says to me
If you play, you play for keeps.
Take the gun and count to three.
Im sweating now,
Moving slow,
No time to think. My turn to go

[Hook]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest.
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test
So, just pull the trigger

[Verse 2]
Say a prayer to yourself
He says 'close your eyes, sometimes it helps'
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here - means he's never lost

[Hook]
And you can see my heart beating.
No, You can see it through my chest.
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
Know that I must pass this test.
So, just pull my trigger

[Bridge]
As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won't get the chance to say good-bye
But its too late to think of the value of my life

[Hook]
And you can see my heart beating.
No, You can see it through my chest.
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving no
know that I must pass this test.
You can see my heart beating.
Oh, You can see it through my chest.
I'm terrified but I'm not leaving no
know that I must pass this test.

So, just pull the trigger