RimWorld - Alpha 8b (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 72
leechers: 1
Added on December 15, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RimWorld - Alpha 8b (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 52.96 MB)
 RimWorldAlpha8bWin.zip52.96 MB

Description

Here it is! RimWorld! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading RimWorld - Alpha 8b (Windows) You can find a trailer for RimWorld here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of the galaxy. Inspired by the space western vibe of Firefly, the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and the epic scale of Dune and Warhammer 40,000. Manage colonists' moods, needs, thoughts, individual wounds, and illnesses. Engage in deeply-simulated small-team gunplay. Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or exotic, futuristic materials. Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals and ancient killing machines. Discover a new generated world each time you play. Build colonies in biomes ranging from desert to jungle to tundra, each with unique flora and fauna. Manage and develop colonists with unique backstories, traits, and skills. Learn to play this deep game smoothly and naturally with our intelligent, reactive AI tutor.

Full change list:

There was a bug in Alpha 8: If a colonist smoothed a terrain that wasn’t rough stone, the game would crash. I thought this would be impossible, because you cannot designate a non-rough-stone terrain to be smoothed. But if you designate some rough stone for smoothing, then designate a floor to be built over it, and the floor is built, and then the smoother finally comes by, the game will die because the floor has no ‘terrain I should become if I’m smoothed’. If you think you can just not build floors over smoothing designations, you can just avoid the crash that way. I’ve also uploaded a hotfixed version, Alpha8b, which you can download from your existing download links. Sorry about this.Changelog can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_rCdGYp3nbSUXFG4Ky96RZW1cJGt9g_6ANZZPOHyNsg/pub

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.96 MB
seeders:72
leechers:1
RimWorld - Alpha 8b (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

nope just checked, could you upload the latest version, or at least tell me how to update?
so this is the very latest version right? dec 15?
lmao the trailer
Yea, KAT is having problems with meta data these days so it doesnt put the correct image etc to the torrent, anyways its been fixed now
Alpha 8d is out get it get it get it! me wants too!