Ring Runner Flight of the Sages-KICKASS

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Ring Runner Flight of the Sages-KICKASS (Size: 224.81 MB)
 ringrunner.bin224.81 MB
 ringrunner.nfo1.3 KB
 ringrunner.cue76 bytes

Description

Ring Runner - Flight of the Sages (c) Triple.B.Titles *Digital Download*Date: 2013-07-13Note: Our release is dedicated to the WaLMaRT noobs who wrongly release everysmall digital game into gameiso section, now they can not release this one. You awake from forced brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brainmissing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud,that will act as your guide to the universal super highways known as the Rings.If you can survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators in intergalacticarenas, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable ofrewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.Exploring the quantum space beneath atoms has made most Sages rather...eccentric, but relatively harmless. And yet The Consortium of the Inner Ringshas deemed that any man or woman capable of destroying a world with a thoughtwill never be bound by its laws. In the interest of peace and order, they haveslated the Sages for extermination. So began The Extinguishing, a universal warwhose casualties can be measured in galaxies. You will play a pivotal role inthis terrible battle... if you can find out who you are. The Universe is onlyas vast as our minds can imagine. -- an unnamed Sage. http://ringrunner.netInstallPlay

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
224.81 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Ring Runner Flight of the Sages-KICKASS

All Comments

i really have no clue how to install this
The game installed fine for me... however, when you click to start the single player campaign, the game shuts down. I don't even get to see any of the game. This happens on Windows 8.