Rio Bravo (1959) (John Wayne, Dean Martin)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Rio Bravo (1959) (John Wayne, Dean Martin) (Size: 708.23 MB)
 Rio Bravo.avi708.17 MB
 Rio Bravo.jpg61.85 KB

Description

RIO BRAVO - 1959
IMDb Rating: 8.0
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053221/
John Wayne stars as the sheriff of a small western town who arrests a murderer and then must contend with the aggressive efforts of the killer's brother to free him before the state marshall arrives. Surrounding the town the villains make repeated runs at the tiny jailhouse where their comrade is incarcerated. The sheriff John T. Chance (Wayne), is left to defend the territory almost single-handedly -- his only aid being a rag-tag crew of misfits including his sobering-up alcoholic friend Dude (Dean Martin), an old cripple deputy-sidekick Stumpy (Walter Brennan),a saloon woman (Angie Dickinson), and the hotshot new kid Colorado (Ricky Nelson)
When it comes down to naming the best Western of all time, the list usually narrows to three completely different pictures: John Ford's The Searchers, Howard Hawks's Red River, and Hawks's Rio Bravo. About the only thing they all have in common is that they all star John Wayne.
Starring: John Wayne, Dean Martin, Ricky Nelson, Angie Dickinson, Walter Brennan, Ward Bond, Claude Akins.
Directed by: Howard Hawks.
Quality: Very Good Xvid from DVD.
Length: 2hr. 21min.
Language: English.
Size: 688 x 432

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
708.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Rio Bravo (1959) (John Wayne, Dean Martin)

Trailer

All Comments

nice quality
good
Wonderful movie.Thank you..
VLC says File is broken, but I had no trouble watching or seeking in it
Another John Wayne movie my father took me to see at the THEATER ! This is a great, classic Wayne Western. A true treasure. Thanks for making it available.
When I start the movie in VLC I get the Error Message the File is broken. I can go over the Error Message and the Movie is running fine. Strange.
Thank you.
Good.