Rise of the Automaton - Revenge Remixed

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 7, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Rise of the Automaton - Revenge Remixed (Size: 58.86 MB)
 04 - Rise of the Automaton - 1000 Wounds In A Darkend Room (re-opened remix by I Stand Alone).mp37.18 MB
 10 - Rise of the Automaton - A Secret Place (dreaming in isolation remix by Doomsday Scenario).mp37.01 MB
 03 - Rise of the Automaton - Early Morning Misery (kingx3 remix by Lonely Casanova).mp36.84 MB
 09 - Rise of the Automaton - Inescapable (six solid walls remix by Circle 6).mp36.49 MB
 08 - Rise of the Automaton - Early Morning Misery (no future remix by Rise of the Automaton).mp36.33 MB
 07 - Rise of the Automaton - Chronophasia (downcast remix by Rise of the Automaton).mp36.2 MB
 01 - Rise of the Automaton - Clarifying The Delirium (introspective lucidity remix by Rise of...5.16 MB
 05 - Rise of the Automaton - Me Against Me (ground zero remix by Rise of the Automaton).mp35.01 MB
 06 - Rise of the Automaton - Divergent (religious divergence remix by JKR70 of Human...4.48 MB
 02 - Rise of the Automaton - Inescapable (exactly worse remix by JKR70 of Human Cropcircles).mp34.16 MB

Description

The entire album of "Revenge Remixed" by Rise of the Automaton. Includes remixes from Doomsday Scenario, JKR70, Lonely Casanova, Circle 6 and I Stand Alone as well as others. Good stuff!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.86 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Rise of the Automaton - Revenge Remixed