Rise of the Tomb Raider 11 DLC Crack - MAXAGENT (NOT Full Crack)

seeders: 13
leechers: 9
Added on January 31, 2016 by k0cain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Rise of the Tomb Raider 11 DLC Crack - MAXAGENT (NOT Full Crack) (Size: 1.67 GB)
 11 DLC.jpg105.72 KB
 appmanifest_391220.acf1.45 KB
 Readme info.txt736 bytes
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000.000.tiger461.01 MB
 bigfile.dlc.mode.endurance.000.000.tiger187.91 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_CHINESE.000.tiger56.72 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_IBERSPANISH.000.tiger56.48 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_JAPANESE.000.tiger56.37 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_POLISH.000.tiger56.31 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_KOREAN.000.tiger55.71 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_ITALIAN.000.tiger55.53 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_PORTUGUESE.000.tiger55.22 MB
 bigfile.dlc.story.babayaga.000_GERMAN.000.tiger55.09 MB
 SFSfix.exe11.5 KB

Description

READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!!!

information:
Year of release: 28 January 2016
Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montréal
Publisher: Square Enix
Description: Crack for 11 DLC + Steam Patcher for the Rise of the Tomb Raider

Instructions on how to activate all the DLCs without buying them:
1. Download the distribution
2. Copy all the files from the folder "11 DLC" to a folder of the game (Steam steamapps common Rise of the Tomb Raider)
3. Copy file appmanifest_391220.acf into Steam steamapps, previously making a copy of the original file.
4. Make a copy of the file that is located in packageinfo.vdf Steam appcache
5. Exit Steam.
6. Start the Steam patcher. Click the open button and select packageinfo.vdf
7. On the second line indicate the id of the game, it's a 391 220
8. In the third line should be at a time point id DLC that you want to activate.
9. fits in succession in the third line each id, and press the button Patch.
10. After you have patched all the DLC, and turn off the Steam patcher running Steam. You go to the library, select the game and see if you have all the DLC displayed, and if they are installed.
11. If everything is fine, just in case, make another copy packageinfo.vdf which is located in the Steam appcache.
12. Play.
PS. If after starting all the DLC added, but says on Steam they are not installed., then restore your old file appmanifest_391220.acf, open it with notepad and mount manually DLC. Take a list of DLC can be from a file distribution appmanifest_391220.acf.

List of DLCs:
Ancient Vanguard
Baba Yaga (Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch)
Endurance (Endurance Mode)
Prophet's Legacy
Remnant Resistance
Season Pass Card Packs
Siberian Ranger
Sparrowhawk
Apex Predator
TacticalSurvivor
HopesBastion

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 GB
seeders:13
leechers:9
Rise of the Tomb Raider 11 DLC Crack - MAXAGENT (NOT Full Crack)

Trailer

Screenshots

Rise of the Tomb Raider 11 DLC Crack - MAXAGENT (NOT Full Crack) screenshot

All Comments

Well, I own the game and I have it activated on Steam, but I can only play in Russian now, if I try to change the language it gives me an error. Anyone elese tried it? I own the game installed in Engligh but doing this the game only starts in Russian and I cannot change the language. As I don't know Russian these file are useless to me.
Can you share with me coz i have no money to buy this game pleas?
Edit registry line from "ru_RUS" to "en_US"
Thanks for the reply, but what registry line? Could you be more specific? I tried to change the language from Russian to English in the appmanifest_391220.acf file in the steamapps folder where the game is located but if I do this I get an error that it is not recognized (it has to download something and the files are not unlocked) and the game won't start. If I try to change the language the traditional way for Steam, in my Library, right-click on Rise of the Tomb Raider, then Properties - Languages and next English, it gives me the same error.
Type regedit in a windows search bar, navigate to HKEY_Localmachine > Software and somewhere in there find the game name and change the language.
you can change language when u run games to English,it in option ..just use any google translate to help u ..
it doesn't work, I tried to change the language in game and it still reverts to Russian. It seems to only have Russian. I also tried to change the language in appmanifest_391220.acf file where the game is located and in Steam (Library, right-click on Rise of the Tomb Raider, then Properties - Languages and next English) and it still gives an error with either method saying that it can't download and unlock some files. I will try it in the registry, because I don't know Russian at all. I own the legit version of the game with the files downloaded from Steam.
Well I found something in the registry for Rise of the Tomb Raider. It says SteamLanguage, TextLanguage and VOLanguage but it only gives a 0 value, no rus_RUS or eng_US. I even changed my language to Russian from the Steam (Library, right-click on Rise of the Tomb Raider, then Properties - Languages and next English to Russian) and in regedit it says 9 instead of 0, but if I change it back to 0 it still won't work when starting the game. So, I don't think this works. Maybe someone can make it work for English, but I don't know how.
You need to either own the game or have it shared from someone's library.
Steam preload.