Rise of the tomb raider Denuvo Bypass

seeders: 44
leechers: 6
Added on February 2, 2016 by UltraFenerliin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Rise of the tomb raider Denuvo Bypass (Size: 163.85 MB)
 Deadnuvo_first_launch.exe21.5 KB
 Deadnuvo_play.exe27 KB
 deadnuvo.dll645.95 KB
 ROTTR.exe81.58 MB
 ROTTR_orig.exe81.58 MB

Description

Hello guys,

I will introduce you now a bypass system that works 100% for ROTTR.

First of all you need Tombraider have installed in steam folder/steamapps or you can either download it also when you start Deadnuvo_first_launch

1 : Close steam from task manager .

2 : Copy *denuvo_first_launch and denuvo_play into your steam folder C:Program Files (x86)Steam .

3 : run Denuvo_first_launch as admin and he will openup another steam page you can download the game from there OR he will discover the files.

4 : if your game is completed whit installing close steam and copy
deadnuvo.dll
Rottr
Rottr_orig

to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonRise of the Tomb Raider

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
163.85 MB
seeders:44
leechers:6
Rise of the tomb raider Denuvo Bypass

Trailer

Screenshots

Rise of the tomb raider Denuvo Bypass screenshot

All Comments

The game is NOT cracked, it requires that you use the game once in family share and activate it at least once online and then add the partial crack. Don't get your hopes up it'll take a long while until it gets cracked.
Not exactly how this one works.
hacı çalışıyor mu bu? ingilizcem yetmiyo yukarda yazanları anlamaya :)
Tnx for info babe!
thank you sir.
thanks for the info xD
but skidrowcrack.com is just you know a site that's been re-release other cracks and naming it their own as far as i remeber because i've been a follwer of the site since 2013
Yes, it doesn't requires Family Sharing.
NO!!! please Shiv we need you more than ever!!! please don't stop THE DEADNUVO project!!!! :'(
You guys are awesome!! There's still hope for us pirates. Thanks
So what if they're allegedly working on somekind of crack ! why stop your project development just because others might work on something that might not work?
Do you think this fake skidrow can really actually crack the game? Because i've heard on reddit that they aren't even crackers...
Fuck that man, all the accounts you're using for the bypass are going to get banned, quickly, and noone will be able to activate.
[ShivShubh]

When they publish their crack at Corepack own page or here in Torrent? with the correct instructions
waiting access, i am supporting you...
we need this crack
in my country rottr costs 24000
i am still a student
and my father's salary is 40000
sooo it is impossible to buy any AAA game
Hi Shiv, where can i download your crack?
Yes, its supposed to be for all Denuvo games. But keep my "15-20" per day users limitations thing in mind, and it also depends on where I give these access codes.
u r god send
They are laying SKIDROW WILL NEVER REALESED A CRACK! Shiv please you are our only hope please keep working on that crack! Dont listen to SKIDROW
shivshubh it's just a game...
his work is "stolen"
denuvo created loophole(CPY) protect system... for futhermore Vesion.. they r blocked now........... hacker is needed find one more loophole.... no hackers cannot remove totaly denuvo.. its part of game running..