Risen 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition (Deep Silver) (MULTi8 / ENG / RUS) [L] - GOG

seeders: 87
leechers: 11
Added on April 11, 2014 by Octoblastin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Risen 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition (Deep Silver) (MULTi8 / ENG / RUS) [L] - GOG (Size: 6.32 GB)
 character_bones.jpg171.44 KB
 character_chani.jpg149.31 KB
 character_patty.jpg157.2 KB
 illustration-001-fire.jpg587.5 KB
 illustration-002-jetty.jpg437.79 KB
 illustration-003-ship.jpg434.06 KB
 Risen 2 - Manual.pdf5.56 MB
 wallpaper-Risen-2.jpg785.32 KB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6-1.bin1.46 GB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6-2.bin1.46 GB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6-3.bin1.46 GB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6-4.bin1.46 GB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6-5.bin453.15 MB
 setup_risen2_2.0.0.6.exe770.07 KB
 setup_risen2_gold_upgrade_2.0.0.6.exe33.23 MB

Description

RISEN 2 : DARK WATERS

KEEP YOUR SABRE AT THE READY, ADJUST YOUR EYE PATCH, AND SET OUT ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!

Release Date : 2012

Genre : RPG / 3D / 3rd Person

Developer : Piranha Bytes

Publisher : Deep Silver

Language: English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Polish / Russian / Czech

Language: English / German / Polish / Russian

Publication Type: reprint of GOG.com

Compatibility : Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)

System requirements : Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 , Processor: Dual Core with 2.1 GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB, Video Card: 512 MB ​​Radeon 3870 / GeForce 8800 GTX.

Age limit : ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol, Violence.

PEGI Rating: 16 + with Bad Language, Drugs, Violence.

Game Risen 2 : Dark Waters, dedicated to pirate adventures on numerous islands , combines the popular classic RPG- mechanics of the original game Risen with a fresh theme. RPG third-person dark and gloomy universe Risen 2 : Dark Waters maintains the characteristics of the first Risen and offers many options for each task, so each player can choose a path to your liking. Each variant of the job will open up new opportunities , ways , abilities and additional skills for the character . Rich interactive environment and a full cycle of day and night, affecting many aspects of the game world - that among other things will allow creators to maximize the effect of presence , which is only possible today.

Get together with your friends in an epic campaign and release Archipelago Arborea from the dark dominion of the Titans . Become a real pirate captain , with the inevitable parrot on his shoulder and a monkey on a leash, looking for ancient artifacts comprehend the essence of magic voodoo Razite their opponents of powerful firearms and explore the jungle full of dangers and alluring beaches, lively night life and lurk untold riches . Pirate life in this world will you prefer .

• Continuation of the popular RPG from the developers of the legendary "Gothic"

• 6 large islands where pirates are enemies of the Inquisition + 1 island in Attachment "Treasure Island" - only in the Collector's Edition !

• About 80 hours of gameplay in the company with the most notorious thugs Archipelago

• Bright dialogues , filled pirate rude humor

• Support service Steam, including a variety of achievements

• Rich crafting system : Voodoo dolls from frightening to all conceivable rums

• More than 70 active and passive skills

Gold Edition includes : Risen 2 : Dark Waters and the following DLCs: Risen 2 : Dark Waters - Treasure Isle, Risen 2 : Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes, Risen 2 : Dark Waters - Air Temple.

Bonus content is included for free with the purchase of : manual, 4 avatars, 6 artworks, wallpaper

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.32 GB
seeders:87
leechers:11
Risen 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition (Deep Silver) (MULTi8 / ENG / RUS) [L] - GOG

Trailer

All Comments

Game installs and runs fine. Pretty disappointed with it, very stiff feel to movement, and the opening cinematic and prologue to the story made me play for about 10 minutes before I deleted this garbage. Again, great torrent, not so great a game.
thanks but I did need the skidrow crack to get it working
Hi there. Can you please advise which crack is needed?
Works fine. Games not that great, but thanks anyway
Didn't seem to work for me. The in-game screen is all black and I am too tired of finding a solution for it. And it also looks like lots of bugs happen in this game too, according to some websites I've read. Such a shame...
It is for my collection . Thanks !
C_B
Its not bad at least
awesome torrent, thank you.
Great , Thank you