Risen 2 Dark Waters (RUS | ENG) Steam-Rip

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2012 by MitGuNNeRin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Risen 2 Dark Waters (RUS | ENG) Steam-Rip (Size: 5.27 GB)
 Risen 2_Steamrip[Ru.En].iso5.27 GB

Description

http://megastuffsreborn.blogspot.in/2012/04/risen-2-dark-waters-rus-eng-steam-rip.html

Release date: April 27, 2012
Genre: RPG / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Piranha Bytes
Publisher: Deep Silver
Language: English, Russian

System requirements:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Se7eN
Processor: Dual Core with 3 GHz
Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / 7)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX or AMD Radeon 3870 DirectX ®
Hard Drive: 5.5 GB

Description:

Risen 2: Dark Waters is built around a pirate theme.
So, get ready for a salty breeze, a parrot on his shoulder and crutch instead of feet.
Risen from the island of Farang left in the distant past - it replaces a whole string of new islands, which we can easily go on the ship.
Every piece of land is endowed with its unique climate, relief pattern so the flora and fauna, which should spur the players' interest in the study of all the islands.
However, even during the voyages will be something to look at - say, on the strange monsters that can attack the peaceful sailing ship.

Install Instructions -

Mount image
Run setup.exe
Follow the instructions
Copy 3DMGAME-Risen2.Crack.Only to the install folder
Play
Find Language changes in the data ini ConfigDefault.xml
open using wordpad and change all other languages, such as German to English just fine

or use this patch from ALI213 , haven't used it so tell me if its working.

Download patch - Here [ copy in install directory and hit the exe ]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.27 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Risen 2 Dark Waters (RUS | ENG) Steam-Rip

Trailer

All Comments

firstly i must tell tnx to uploader.i was not sure that game will working but i have downloaded it.its just perfect .Just open Risen.iso with deamon tools,then install game,next go to c:/Program Files/Risen2/data/ini and open ConfigDefault with Notped.as the text is big click Ctrl+f to find SubtitleLanguage="Russian" and VoiceLanguage="Russian" and change "Russian" to "English" in both side.do not copy 3DMGAME-Risen2.Crack.Only,just download skidrow crack http://kat.cm/risen-2-dark-waters-crack-only-skidrow-t6341113.html and copy that to c:/Program Files/Risen 2/system and play the hame
Cool UL apart from the crack. The only problem I have is that the DLC(s) do(es)n't have sound/voice.
it has everything. no cut. it must be some bug due to crack ..
try skidrow crack ..
game works perfect i downloaded it & it works but u must download other crack crack inside is broken but game works 100% tnx uploader.
or try patcher is provided. Anyways appreciated your help ..
installer is in russian and you need to switch language to english in ini file. works with skidrow crack. playing it now... cheers
no need. just go to
appreciated ..