Road House 95m 1948 IdaLupino RichardWidmark CornelWilde DVD5 darkool

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 3, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Road House 95m 1948 IdaLupino RichardWidmark CornelWilde DVD5 darkool (Size: 4.32 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup24 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo24 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob524.27 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob823.13 MB
 Road House info.txt1.51 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

MOVIE (INCLUDES EXCELLENT COMMENTARY TRACK)

EXTRA FEATURE: "KILLER INSTINCTS"

NO MENUS

Road House - 1948 - 95 minutes

Exta Feature: Killer Instincts: Ida Lupino & Richard Widmark at 20th-Century Fox - 20 minutes

Here's another film noir I couldn't find anywhere online. It's not well-known, but I don't know why, because it rocks.

Ida Lupino plays a sultry husky-voiced torch singer hired to play in a road house owned by Richard Widmark and managed by Cornel Wilde. She makes a big hit with both men, but when she chooses Wilde, Widmark gets revenge by framing his manager for robbery. Widmark is great playing a weird slightly psychopathic character, and Wilde is excellent as the stand-up guy who gets the bad breaks. Then there's Celeste Holme, who's underused as the sweet girl-he-left-behind, a role that couldn't have been much fun to play, but which she nevertheless gives a good shake.

But this is Lupino's film. She is the one who has the power, and all without being nasty. She's feisty, witty, and strong-minded, but not bad, and you can't help but root for her.

I have included the commentary by film historians Eddie Muller and Kim Morgan, as well as a nifty little extra feature about this flick and its stars.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. Please seed this movie so others can see it too. Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.32 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Road House 95m 1948 IdaLupino RichardWidmark CornelWilde DVD5 darkool

Trailer