Roadblock 1951 DvdRip mp4 Lee1001

seeders: 1
leechers: 17
Added on March 3, 2014 by xultin Movies
Torrent verified.

Roadblock 1951 DvdRip mp4 Lee1001 (Size: 679.09 MB)
 Roadblock.mp4679.09 MB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes

Description

Roadblock 1951 DvdRip mp4 Lee1001

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043973/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadblock_(1951_film)
Roadblock is an American crime film first released on 17th September 1951, directed by Harold Daniels. The film is based on a story by Richard H. Landau and Daniel Mainwaring and stars Charles McGraw, Joan Dixon, Lowell Gilmore, Louis Jean Heydt and Milburn Stone.

One of noir’s deadly recipes is present in Roadblock. Diane suffers from a brazen materialism that drives her to make immoral and ultimately destructive choices, while her suitor is so sexually repressed that he’ll do anything to get into her pants. Put simply: she has to have jewels and furs, he has to have her — and crime is the only way for them both to get what they want. That first night in the motel, after flipping a coin for the bed, they consummate their destiny with a portentous good night exchange:

Diane: “Some day you are going to want something nice and expensive that you can’t afford on a detective’s salary.”
Joe: “Like what?”
Diane: “Like me. Good night.”

Roadblock is a well-paced true film noir. The fatalistic story has a few nice touches in addition to the two lead performances including a slick opening credit sequence and a decent (but generic) film score.

I consider Roadblock to be Charles McGraw’s best film noir. RKO’s B-movie alternative to Robert Mitchum was certainly in better crime thrillers. The Narrow Margin for one is today considered a classic – and it is. Before becoming a leading man, McGraw appeared as a supporting actor in a slew of films like the great T-Men and The Killers. I never doubted McGraw’s acting ability – I always enjoyed in everything he was in.
VIDEO
Size.... 679mb
Duration.... 01:13:21
Codec.... h264
Frame Width..... 704
Frame Height.... 396
Data Rate.... 1160kbps
Frame Rate.... 23 F/S
AUDIO
Bit Rate.... 128kbps.... MP3
2 Channel Stereo
Audio Sample Rate.... 48 KHz