Roadside Massacre (2012) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 23
leechers: 8
Added on October 25, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRip

Roadside Massacre (2012) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 697.04 MB)
 Roadside.Massacre.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4696.92 MB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345695/IMDB RATING: 3.2FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Horror

FILE SIZE...........: 696.92 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*720

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 83 minsFive college friends take a detour while traveling to their spring break destination. They end up in the remote mountain town of Blueridge, where Karen (Marina Resa) believes her older sister went missing 2 years before. After a few odd encounters with the locals, Karen and her friends decide to continue their journey until an unexpected auto malfunction leaves them stranded. The group takes refuge in a local motel and soon learns that in Blueridge, "missing persons" is just a way of life. One-by-one they begin disappearing until the grizzly discovery is made that the local BBQ Rib Restaurant might be serving up more than anyone had bargained.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
697.04 MB
seeders:23
leechers:8
Roadside Massacre (2012) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Good download
nice
Good rip, thanks for the upload.
tkz uploader n seeders ...
Thanks For Upload YIFY
2013-11-21 07:43
Thanks for the upload.nice movie.
I found this movie totally lame and predictable. A total waste of time. Do yourself a favor and pass this movie over unless you like F rated horror movies. Audio and video were good quality though. Thanks uploader and seeders.
Quality is pretty good as usual, as for an honest review, dont waste your time, its a TERRIBLE movie, and i mean it. Terrible soundtrack, terrible plot, terrible acting, terrible camera, impossible coincidences, impossible scenarios, i dont even know how i manage to watch the whole movie
standard yify quality
Thanks uploader