Robert G. Ingersoll - The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll [12 volumes][1902][A]

seeders: 5
leechers: 8
Added on July 9, 2014 by Anette14in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Robert G. Ingersoll - The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll [12 volumes][1902][A] (Size: 249.49 MB)
 folder.jpg165.69 KB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume I.pdf17.46 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume II.pdf17.12 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume III.pdf17.87 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume IV.pdf17.39 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume IX.pdf20.77 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume V.pdf18.08 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume VI.pdf20.18 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume VII.pdf20.36 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume VIII.pdf26.73 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume X.pdf27.06 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume XI.pdf22.37 MB
 The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Volume XII.pdf23.87 MB
 Title page - vol. VII.jpg62.92 KB

Description

Product Details
Book Title: The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll (12 Volume Set)
Book Author: Robert G. Ingersoll 1833-1899(Author)
Hardcover: 550 (vol. I)+508 (vol. II)+546 (vol. III)+526 (vol. IV)+542(vol. V)+538 (vol. VI)+594 (vol. VII)+648 (vol. VIII)+596 (vol. IX)+620 (vol. X)+636 (vol. XI)+656 (vol. XII) pages
Publisher: New York: The Dresden pub. co., C. P. Farrell (1902)
Language: English
ISBN: Published pre-ISBN

Attention: This is the 1902 edition. All the volumes are scanned. The quality is very good, but please keep in mind that it is still a very old collection and it can not be perfect. Thank you for downloading and enjoy reading.:)

For this idea I will thank my good friend 12345SEED!13836 . He will tell you that these volumes are free of copyright.:)

Book Description
Publication Date: 1902 | Without ISBN (Published pre-ISBN)
As outspoken in his day as Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens are today, ROBERT GREEN INGERSOLL (1833-1899) was a notorious radical whose uncompromising views on religion and slavery (they were bad, in his opinion), women's suffrage (a good idea, he believed), and other contentious matters of his era made him a wildly popular orator and critic of American culture and public life. Legendary as a speaker-he memorized his speeches and could talk for hours without notes-and as a proponent of freethought, Ingersoll is an American original whose words still ring with truth and power today. His most important works are gathered in this 12-volume collected edition, first published posthumously in 1901.

Collection Description
Each volume includes a unique reproduction of photographs of Robert J. Ingersoll, including his death mask portrait and each photograph is protected by onion paper.
The first four volumes are entitled "Lectures." The next three volumes are entitled "Discussions." Volume 8 is entitled "Interviews." Volume 9 is entitled "Political." Volume 10 is entitled "Legal." Volumes 11 and 12 are entitled "Miscellany" and "Tributes and Miscellany," respectively.

About the Author
Robert Green "Bob" Ingersoll (August 11, 1833 – July 21, 1899) was a lawyer, a Civil War veteran, political leader, and orator of United States during the Golden Age of Freethought, noted for his broad range of culture and his defense of agnosticism. He was nicknamed "The Great Agnostic".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
249.49 MB
seeders:5
leechers:8
Robert G. Ingersoll - The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll [12 volumes][1902][A]

All Comments

Brilliant collection, I've read "A Few Reasons For Doubting" and some of his other essays before, but this is extraordinary. Thanks for sharing with us. :-)
Thank you very much for this upload,