Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter - Rich Dad, Poor Dad - FORMATTED

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on January 3, 2016 by shantimarin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter - Rich Dad, Poor Dad - FORMATTED (Size: 643.87 KB)
 Rich Dad Poor dad info.txt621 bytes
 Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter - Rich Dad, Poor Dad.pdf642.82 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Publisher: Plata Publishing
ISBN10: 1612680011 ISBN13: 9781612680019 DDC: 332 Edition: Mass Market Paperback; 2011-06-07

Robert Kiyosaki wrote this best-seller to help people understand the difference between being in the rat race hoping in the virtues of more and more dependent work, and being your own master. He explains the difference between assets (that make money for you) and liabilities (that drain money - a good example is that grand house you will repay in 20 years, for which you have to be a slave and for which you pay high taxes).

CAVEAT

The author has been highly criticised for his ideas, but they make an interesting reading.
His book is completely fictional, the situation he describes about the two dads was verified and found to be of his imagination, but it doesn't matter, he used it as a parable to show the differences in outlook between successful and not successful people.
Maybe more interestingly, looking at his biography, one sees that not only such an "education" by the rich dad did not bear fruit, but his entrepreneurial life was a series of failures. The only success he ever had, and the door to being rich, was only after he wrote the book. Mmmm... I believe it makes for interesting reading all the same, and it has some very sound concepts to glean from it, but do not jump too enthusiastically and make it your bible.

ABOUT MY E-BOOK VERSION

The book, which until now was only found in sharing sites as .txt, thus very frustrating to read, was fully formatted by me in Word, with chapters, headers, indents and so forth and then converted into .pdf for your convenience and enjoyment. Good reading.

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you get a torcache error, just click on the magnet link and you'll download it fine - it's a KAT bug, not my mistake!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
643.87 KB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter - Rich Dad, Poor Dad - FORMATTED