Robert Monroe - Journeys Out of the Body (1971)

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on November 11, 2013 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Robert Monroe - Journeys Out of the Body (1971) (Size: 211.45 MB)
 013 monroe.jpg27.47 KB
 009 Journeys Out of the Body.mp311.29 MB
 008 Journeys Out of the Body.mp324.65 MB
 007 Journeys Out of the Body.mp324.41 MB
 002 Journeys Out of the Body.mp325.17 MB
 001 Journeys Out of the Body.mp324.53 MB
 003 Journeys Out of the Body.mp325.16 MB
 004 Journeys Out of the Body.mp324.81 MB
 006 Journeys Out of the Body.mp324.82 MB
 005 Journeys Out of the Body.mp325.2 MB
 Robert Monroe - Journeys Out of the Body v2.pdf905.65 KB
 Robert Monroe - Journeys Out of the Body v2 edited.txt494.17 KB
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 journeys.nfo1.25 KB

Description

I read this book years ago, when I was only about 12 years old. Monroe's experiences are intriguing, and have influenced me to this day. He writes about mystical experiences (as another reviewer wrote, in a very non-spiritual way). Sometimes, I will admit, Monroe can be somewhat dry, but he doesn't fill his book with pages of unnecessary words like some writers do. Monroe treats what some people would call "lucid dreams" or "astral projections," as if they could really be journeys out of the body in THIS world, almost as if he were a ghost. (Occultists would call this the ethereal body). For example, he writes that he obtained knowledge of things in the physical world, that he couldn't have possibly known if his experiences didn't actually take him to real places.

Years after reading this book, I experienced some of the things Monroe wrote about were true to my own life. Not until a first-person experience did I understand what Monroe meant by "vibrations" (the first step toward an out of body experience). Monroe is classic reading on this topic, and I recommend "Journeys Out of the Body" to anyone interested in such things.

audiobook specs: 8h 27m, MP3, 58 kbps VBR, Mac computer voice Daniel

text: books included

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
211.45 MB
seeders:9
leechers:5

All Comments

THANKS BUT THE AUDIOBOOK VERSION IS A TEXT TO SPEECH VERSION. NOT THE THE AUDIBLE ONE. ITS HORRIBLE TO LISTEN TO