Robert Schmuhl - Making Words Dance [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Robert Schmuhl - Making Words Dance [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 3.19 MB)
 Robert Schmuhl - Making Words Dance [Delshady Digital].epub3.19 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

Making Words Dance: Perspectives on Red Smith, Journalism, and Writing is a timely and timeless collection of lectures examining both the writer's art and the role of journalism in American culture.

Making Words Dance features lectures by fifteen of the country's most respected journalists and writers, given as part of the lecture series at the University of Notre Dame honoring award-winning columnist Red Smith. Edited by Robert Schmuhl, director of the Red Smith Lecture in Journalism since its inception in 1983, the collection offers assessments of the news business and writing by Ted Koppel, Frank McCourt, Jim Lehrer, Judy Woodruff, David Remnick, and James Reston, among others. Notably, the book also includes the final lecture on journalism given by Tim Russert before his untimely death in 2008.

The collected lectures are complemented by sixteen articles and columns by Smith, a stylist and reporter whose writing always danced and taught lessons about the craft. Both an entertaining tutorial on the writer's art and an incisive commentary on the state of contemporary media, Making Words Dance is a fitting celebration of the life and work of one of American journalism's most notable figures.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.19 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Robert Schmuhl - Making Words Dance [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]