[Robinson_Jeremy]_The_Last_Hunter-_Lament-(Antarktos Saga #4) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Robinson_Jeremy]_The_Last_Hunter-_Lament-(Antarktos Saga #4) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 413.86 KB)
 [Robinson_Jeremy]_The_Last_Hunter-_Lament(Bokos-Z1).epub413.86 KB

Description

The Last Hunter: Lament (Antarktos Saga #4)
by Jeremy Robinson (Goodreads Author)
4.46 of 5 stars
4.46 · rating details · 317 ratings · 21 reviews 23
In all the days since my kidnapping, breaking and transformation into a hunter at the hands of the half-human, half-demon Nephilim, my life has been a mass of chaotic actions and reactions to the horrors of the Antarctic underworld. I have battled unnatural monsters, fled for my life, and sacrificed everything -- or thought I had, when I stepped through the gates of Tartarus. Every choice I have made was in response to forces beyond my control, lacking any kind of direction.

But now, reunited with my friends, Kainda and Em, and in the company of new friends, Wright and Kat, I am taking control of the chaos and choosing my own direction -- down. Deeper than the realm of Hades, the most feared of the Nephilim, deeper than the gates of Tartarus and deeper than any human being has ventured since the beginnings of the human race.

My goal is simple: find the Jericho shofar, a weapon revealed to me by Cronus the Titan. I don't know what it does or how it works, but I know the Nephilim fear it and that Nephil, possessing the body of Ninnis, will do anything to stop me from recovering it. The path will be dangerous and the cost might be great, but my path is clear: retrieve the shofar, return to the surface and prepare for war.

My name is Solomon Ull Vincent -- the Last Hunter -- and I am done running

JEREMY ROBINSON is the bestselling author of more than forty novels and novellas including ISLAND 731, SECONDWORLD, and the Jack Sigler series including PULSE, INSTINCT, THRESHOLD and RAGNAROK. Robinson is also known as the #1 Amazon.com horror writer, Jeremy Bishop, author of THE SENTINEL, THE RAVEN and the controversial novel, TORMENT. His novels have been translated into eleven languages. He lives in New Hampshire with his wife and three children.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
413.86 KB
seeders:5
leechers:0
[Robinson_Jeremy]_The_Last_Hunter-_Lament-(Antarktos Saga #4) - epub - zeke23