Rocket Propulsion Elements (7th Edition) by George Sutton & Oscar Biblarz [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on December 19, 2015 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Rocket Propulsion Elements (7th Edition) by George Sutton & Oscar Biblarz [Dr.Soc] (Size: 12.42 MB)
 Rocket Propulsion Elements [Dr.Soc].pdf12.42 MB

Description

Rocket Propulsion Elements (7th Edition)

Author: George P. Sutton, Oscar Biblarz
Hardcover: 751 pages
Publisher: Wiley-Interscience; 7 edition (December 29, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0471326429
ISBN-13: 978-0471326427
Format: PDF

Summary:

The definitive text on rocket propulsion-now completely revised to reflect rapid advancements in the field. For more than fifty years, this seminal text has been regarded as the single most authoritative sourcebook on rocket propulsion technology. More comprehensive and coherently organized than any other book on the subject, Rocket Propulsion Elements guides readers evenhandedly through the complex factors that shape propulsion, with both theory and practical design considerations.

This text offers a clear and comprehensive overview of rocket propulsion technology, covering thermodynamics, heat transfer, aerodynamics, flight performance and propellant chemistry, with a particular focus on the applications for industry. There is a broad coverage of topics from the technology to engineer performance and design considerations. It combines fundamental principles with practical applications and includes coverage of advances in the field. [Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.42 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Rocket Propulsion Elements (7th Edition) by George Sutton & Oscar Biblarz [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

thanks for fulfilling my request.