Rocksmith Cable Fix

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on October 27, 2012 by zxnzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Rocksmith Cable Fix (Size: 9.8 MB)
 Rocksmith.exe9.8 MB

Description

It is a crack that allows you to play this game through line in with your guitar. You can play Rocksmith without "Original Rocksmith cable driver".
This crack bypasses the cable check ingame.
You can apply this crack over TiNYiSO's game and crack.

Attention!
You can't play this game with keyboard or Guitar Hero controller.
You need a real guitar with output jack to play this game. (Like Electroguitar or electroacoustic etc.)
You need a jack cable.
You need a converter jack to normal in.
You need to set your "line in"s format to '2 channel, 16 bit, 44100 Hz' after you connect your guitar to your pc. (For more imformation; take a look at screenshots.)
You need to disable your microphone because game fucks up with it. Game detects 2 controllers with mic.
You need to monkey with options. Poke up the fuckin' options and make it right.

Latency Shit:
At laptops, There is a little bit latency. However you can download ASIO4ALL drivers to reduce latency. Download drivers, install then make the options as shown at screenshots. It MAY reduce it.
At pc, same goes for drivers. BUT at personel computer, sound cards are making so much latency like 100ms-200ms. That fucking big latency might hurt your eyes. You can buy a cheap usb sound card for latency thingy I guess.
I have a laptop and I tried M-Audio, latency was good but it doesn't make any big differences because laptops soundcards latency was so little.

Also you can monkey the options, that way you can reduce latency buffer.

And a little hint for players: If it squeaks, press F2 to change amp to clean. And in settings, reduce mic volume to 0.

If you can't get sound ingame:
Try changing MaxOutputBufferSize=216 to MaxOutputBufferSize=0 in Rocksmith.ini

Look up trough Google for 'how to connect guitar to laptop' and 'how to connect guitar to pc with low latency'

Latency Attention!
I figured out something, to whom said that "Game not recognizes after a few notes"; Journey mode fucks up. It happens to me too. Just play game from songs tab or something like that. It works at me. I don't know a solution for journey mode. But I guess that is happening because of gpu.

And last thing, you should press f2 and take the amp to clean mode to drop latency a bit. The tip here is, when you add effect trough game, it reprocesses the sound and it makes latency too.

Have fun!

I don't know who did this crack. Found it from 4shared or somewhere else. Thanks to him or whatever. ('piratefs & Sadler2' i guess. Thanks to anonymous.)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.8 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Rocksmith Cable Fix

Trailer

Screenshots

Rocksmith Cable Fix screenshot
Rocksmith Cable Fix screenshot

All Comments

works, i tired it with my acoustic guitar
how to use usb guitar interface with crack?
Just disable your other recording devices.
Actually, no.
So I have bought this game on already however i kinda wanted the dlc which you've got here. So do i just take the rocksmith folder out of my steamfolder and use the crack? Or can I still have it in steam, just to have it synced up or is that impossible ?
Look at the description for the new latency solution.
http://kat.cm/rocksmith-118-dlc-crack-fix-for-dlc-s-t7066630.html
You can use this one also.
There might be a problem with your p2p I guess.
Hmm.. I guess you got a problem with crack or dlc content direction.
Actually you can search how to plug in guitar to the pc. It's like same thing.
Hmm, fix is appreciated but looks like I might buy their cable after all and avoid the hassle. What's $30 when I'm getting all their software for free.