Rocky Deluxe DVD Boxset - The Complete Collection Part I, II, II

seeders: 34
leechers: 11
Added on February 17, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Rocky Deluxe DVD Boxset - The Complete Collection Part I, II, II (Size: 4.15 GB)
 Note Re Rocky Extras.txt285 bytes
 Rocky Balboa Alternative ending.flv13.19 MB
 Rocky Balboa Deleted Scene.flv18.43 MB
 Rocky Balboa Outtakes.flv10.18 MB
 Rocky I (1976).avi701.09 MB
 Rocky II (1979).avi700.98 MB
 Rocky III (1982).avi701.16 MB
 Rocky IV (1985).avi700.9 MB
 Rocky V (1990).avi701.29 MB
 Rocky VI Balboa (2006).avi701.34 MB
 Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus - Cracked.torrent14.72 KB
 Read Me - TSV.txt876 bytes
 Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum - Cracked.torrent15.58 KB
 Windows 7 Ultimate - 32 Bit (Auto Activation) - Cracked.torrent20.74 KB
 The Terminator DVD Boxset Part 1, 2, 3 & 4 - The Complete Quadrilogy DVDRip.torrent19.93 KB
 24 Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 Deluxe DVD Boxset + Extras (Extra Episode, Deleted Scenes...385.54 KB
 Advanced SystemCare Pro - Cracked.torrent5.15 KB
 Boardwalk Empire Season 1 & Extras (The Making Of etc) HDTV.torrent38.47 KB
 Breaking Bad Season 1, 2, & 3 DVD Boxset + Extras (Minisodes etc) DVDRip HDTV.torrent88.22 KB
 Burn Notice Season 1, 2, 3 & 4 HDTV + Extras (Deleted scenes etc).torrent141.35 KB
 Deadwood Season 1, 2 & 3 Deluxe DVD Boxset + Extras.torrent70.75 KB
 Dexter Season 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 HDTV + Extras (Early Cuts + Audiobooks + Behind the Scenes...169 KB
 Friday Night Lights Deluxe DVD Boxset Season 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 + Extras (Behind The Scenes Etc)...147.4 KB
 Lie To Me Season 1, 2 & 3 Complete DVDRip HDTV.torrent90.29 KB
 Lost Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Deluxe DVD Boxset + Extras (Webisodes, Deleted Scenes...293.42 KB
 Rocky Icon.ico2.34 MB

Description

All 6 Rocky films DVDRip for perfect quality. This also has extras including outtakes/bloopers, deleted scene and alternate ending. Please seed.

Rocky is a 1976 American sports drama film directed by John G. Avildsen, and written by and starring Sylvester Stallone. It tells the rags to riches American Dream story of Rocky Balboa, an uneducated but kind-hearted debt collector for a loan shark in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rocky starts out as a club fighter who then gets a shot at the world heavyweight championship. The film also stars Talia Shire as Adrian, Burt Young as Adrian's brother Paulie, Burgess Meredith as Rocky's trainer Mickey Goldmill, and Carl Weathers as the champion, Apollo Creed.

The film, made on a budget of less than $1 million and shot in 28 days, was a sleeper hit; it made over $225 million the highest grossing film of 1976, and won three Oscars, including Best Picture. The film received many positive reviews and turned Stallone into a major star. It spawned five sequels: Rocky II, III, IV, V and Rocky Balboa.

In November 1975, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) is introduced as a small-time boxer and collector for Anthony Gazzo (Joe Spinell), a loan shark, living in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia. The World Heavyweight Championship bout is scheduled for New Year's Day 1976, the year of the United States Bicentennial. When the opponent of undefeated heavyweight champion Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) is injured, Creed comes up with the idea of fighting a local underdog and, because he likes Rocky's nickname, "The Italian Stallion", he selects the relatively unknown fighter. He puts it in light by proclaiming "Apollo Creed meets 'The Italian Stallion'".

To prepare for the fight, Rocky trains with a 1920s-era ex-bantamweight fighter and gym owner, Mickey Goldmill (Burgess Meredith), while Rocky's good friend, Paulie (Burt Young), a meat-packing plant worker, lets him practice his punches on the carcasses hanging in the freezers. During training, Rocky dates Paulie's shy, quiet sister, Adrian (Talia Shire) who works as a clerk in a local pet store, he refrains from 'fooling' around with her until the fight on the instruction of his manager Mickey. The night before the fight, Rocky confides in Adrian that he does not expect to beat Creed, and that all he wants is to go the distance with Creed (which no fighter had ever done), meaning that lasting 15 rounds (the typical scheduled length of championship fights at the time) against him would mean he "... wasn't just another bum from the neighborhood".

On New Years Day, the climactic boxing match begins. Apollo Creed does not initially take the fight seriously, but Rocky unexpectedly knocks him down in the first round and the match turns intense. The fight indeed lasts 15 rounds with each fighter suffering many injuries; the match illustrates Rocky's apparently unlimited ability to absorb punishment. As the final round bell sounds with both fighters locked in each other's arms, an exhausted Creed vows "Ain't gonna be no re-match", to which an equally spent Rocky replies "Don't want one". After the fight, Rocky calls out for Adrian, who runs down to the ring. As the ring announcer declares the fight for Apollo Creed by virtue of a split decision (8:7, 7:8, 9:6), Adrian and Rocky embrace while they profess their love to one another, not caring about the results of the fight.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.15 GB
seeders:34
leechers:11
Rocky Deluxe DVD Boxset - The Complete Collection Part I, II, II

All Comments

thanks
how bout seeding
fantastic collection man...thx alot for uploading...great quality.....
Thanks a Lot .. nice collection.. Just exactly what looking for it..
Good torrent. Thanks!