Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story (SPEC DTS-MA 5.1 by DKA) (SBU)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2012 by DynamiteKidAin Music
Torrent verified.

Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story (SPEC DTS-MA 5.1 by DKA) (SBU) (Size: 3.15 GB)
 Extracting from DTS-MA.txt885 bytes
 Like Me On Facebook.txt143 bytes
 Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story (SPEC DTS-MA 5.1 by DKA) (SBU).iso3.15 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

This is a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 conversion, in AVCHD format, created from the 24/96 HDTracks HiRez stereo source utiiizing the SPEC method (ArcTan mode) as found on www.surroundbyus.com.

To play the full lossless 24/96 stream, you must utilize a Blu-Ray player and receiver capable of decoding a DTS-MA signal. Those without a DTS-MA receiver will still be able to play a 24/48 core DTS stream.

For those who cannot play a disc in AVCHD, there is brief document included in this torrent as to my own process in extracting mono wavs from discs like these in order to create a disc in another multichannel format.

Notes and disclaimers:

It is not recommended that you downmix these tracks to stereo, transcode them in any way, or make any changes other to them than how they are presented here.

If you are not a fan of stereo-to-surround conversions, while I do recommend giving the SPEC mixes a chance, if it is not your intention to do so, please respect those who do get enjoyment out of these mixes and do not troll or flame on my, or anyone else's, posts.

Re-listed from an earlier Demonoid posting. One of my favorite all-time albums. Came out well.

Enjoy.

DKA

Follow me on Facebook at "DKA-Surround" for updates as to what I'm working on.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.15 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story (SPEC DTS-MA 5.1 by DKA) (SBU)

All Comments

I played this on the main system tonight. This one turned out great with very active rear channels. You know a quad guy like me digs that. Thanks for this one. Keep Rockin'