Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on March 14, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 54.87 MB)
 Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp454.87 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Reason to Believe"
Rod Stewart Live with Ronnie Wood - 1993

The finished Audio lists at 588kbs.
"If I listened long enough to you
I'd find a way to believe that it's all true"

"Reason to Believe" is a song written and first recorded by American folk singer Tim Hardin in 1965 although Rod Stewart's version is the best-known one, released in 1971 on the "Every Picture Tells a Story" album, reaching #62 on its own before the flip, Stewart's signature song "Maggie May", overtook it on its way to top the Billboard Hot 100. This live version was released in 1993, when it received considerable airplay as part of his MTV Unplugged appearance and subsequent Unplugged...and Seated album. It re-charted, reaching number 19 on the Billboard Hot 100. Altogether "Reason to Believe" has logged a total of 41 weeks on the Hot 100, more than any other Rod Stewart single.
Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945)[1] is a British rock singer-songwriter. Born and raised in London, he is of Scottish and English ancestry. Stewart is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold over 100 million records worldwide. In the UK, he has had six consecutive number one albums, and his tally of 62 hit singles include 31 that reached the top 10, six of which gained the number one position. He has had 16 top ten singles in the US, with four reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2007, he received a CBE at Buckingham Palace for services to music. With his distinctive raspy singing voice, Stewart came to Prominence in the late 1960s and early 1970s with The Jeff Beck Group and then with the Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his début album An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down (US: The Rod Stewart Album). His early albums were a fusion of rock, folk music, soul music and R&B. His aggressive blues work with The Jeff Beck Group and the Faces influenced heavy metal genres. From the late 1970s through the 1990s, Stewart's music often took on a New Wave or soft rock/MOR quality, and in the early 2000s he released a series of successful albums interpreting the Great American Songbook. In 2008, Billboard magazine ranked him the 17th most successful artist on the "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists". A Grammy and Brit Award recipient, he was voted at No. 33 in Q Magazine's list of the top 100 Greatest Singers of all time, and No. 59 on Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Singers of all time. As a solo artist, Stewart was inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994, the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006 and was inducted a second time into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as a member of the Faces, in 2012. In 1975, Faces toured the US twice (with Ronnie Wood joining The Rolling Stones' US tour in between) before Stewart announced the faces' break-up at the end of the year.
Ronald David "Ronnie" Wood (born 1 June 1947) is an English rock musician, songwriter, singer and radio personality best known as a member of the Rolling Stones since 1975, as well as a former member of the Faces and the Jeff Beck Group. Wood began his career in 1964, when he joined the Birds on guitar. He then joined the mod group the Creation, but only remained with the group for a short time, and appeared on a small number of singles. Wood joined the Jeff Beck Group in 1967 as a bass player. They released two albums, Truth and Beck-Ola, which became moderate successes. The group split in 1969, and Wood departed along with lead vocalist Rod Stewart to join former Small Faces members Ronnie Lane, Ian McLagan, and Kenney Jones in a new group, dubbed the Faces. The group, although relegated to "cult" status in the US, found great success in the UK and mainland Europe. As a member of the Rolling Stones, Wood was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and was inducted a second time, as a member of the Faces, in April 2012. The Faces are planning a reunion with Rod Stewart. Drummer Kenney Jones has verified Stewart's proposal for a 2015 tour, explaining that keyboard player Ian McLagan - who denied the reports - just hadn't been told yet.

LYYRICS:

"Reason To Believe"

If I listened long enough to you
I'd find a way to believe that it's all true
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

Someone like you makes it hard to live without
somebody else
Someone like you makes it easy to give
never think about myself

If I gave you time to change my mind
I'd find a way just to leave the past behind

If I listened long enough to you
I'd find a way to believe that it's all true

Someone like you makes it hard to live without
somebody else
Someone like you makes it easy to give
never think about myself

Video:
Frame Width: 720
Frame Height: 544
Data Rate: 1606kbps
Total Bitrate: 2195kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track 1
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.87 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Rod Stewart Live With Ronnie Wood - Reason To Believe - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot