Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on February 1, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (Size: 828.48 MB)
 Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella [1997].avi828.48 MB

Description

In this Rogers& Hammerstein musical version of the classical fairy tale, where only the genetic miscasting surpasses the implausibility of most colors and sets, a royal heir is as bored with court life as fascinated with commoners lives, but his mother commands another grand ball in his name- he only concedes to attend if another lack of acceptable marital candidates wins him the right to switch to a selection process of his choice. However Cinderella, a black stepdaughter (de facto maid) gets to attend till midnight by the magic of her fairy godmother, and unlike her hideous stepsisters is the only one to captures his heart, so when she rushes off he orders every young woman in the kingdom should fit her left behind glass slipper...

THIS IS VHS QUALITY!

If you have a better copy, I would like to know about it.

Please seed.

My connection is slow, but I will seed for a long time.

This torrent is from another location, so the number of seeders may be more than as appears above.

Enjoy:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
828.48 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1
Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella

All Comments

Thanks for the up! DVD SD version here:
Thanks for the Up.
Thank You Uploader, bit fuzzy but cant moan wen its pretty hard to come by in the UK. So great job :)
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! This Is My Favorite Movie It's The Biggest Part Of My Childhood Wonderful Movie Copy Thank You So Much
I hope this is the one with Whitney Houston
I have the DVD here
Such a cute movie. Audio and Video were good. The video didn't appear to be as crisp as some other BDrips, but it was still pretty great.
I have to admit this was one of my favorite movies growing up, still is.. thanks good copy