Rogero CEX 4.50 v.1.00 + Multiman 04.50.01 FULL PS3

seeders: 31
leechers: 3
Added on October 20, 2013 by saifulislamjin Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Rogero CEX 4.50 v.1.00 + Multiman 04.50.01 FULL PS3 (Size: 509.53 MB)
 multiMAN ver 04.50.01 FULL CEX.pkg315.2 MB
 PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.00.pup194.33 MB

Description

UPDATED CFW IS UPLOADED

USE WITH CAUTION !!! SAIFULISLAMJ TAKE’S NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRICKS (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Description:
          The CFW is packed manually with minimal modifications of the OFW4.50 and only the needed PKGs were repacked with their matching headers, lv0 and the SPU loaders also properly packed with correct sections/compression.
          It does have all the basic patches from CFW4.46, the ToolBox was not added.
          I built this last night before I go to sleep and installed it and tested it for 5 minutes only on my PS3, all seems fine and stable, but as usual with any CFW : USe it at your own Risk

Info:

Platform: PS3
          Release date: October 19, 2013
          Type: custom firmware CFW PS3 (CEX)
          Developer: Sony / Rogero
          Language: Multi

included Multiman 04.50.01 FULL

The requirement for the firmware PS3: original firmware is not above 3.55 (OFW 3.55) or any of custom firmware CEX (CEX CFW)

The Custom firmware can be installed directly from the XMB on OFW3.55 / CFW3.55 / CFW4.21 / CFW4.30 / CFW4.40 / CFW4.41 / CFW4.46 / CFW4.50 / Rebug / Rogero / HABIB

Checksums:

PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.00.PUP

CRC32: 8FA67B3D
          MD5: 152DB658F8806B42F224D06AE0BBD91B
          SHA-1: EB10106C17042FC94B4377310B5661B22C06127D

multiMAN ver 04.50.01 FULL CEX.pkg

CRC32: B4A1580C
          MD5: DA820DC37160092C39FD7DCF30C73D27
          SHA-1: EE2E9116555324C8D07ED6DB399C2EAE80996729

Features

ReactPSN works offline - no more logs into PSN
          noBD / noBT patches allow to put the firmware on the console with a broken blu-ray drive and bluetooth card
          This firmware can be safely placed directly from the XMB
          You can change the hard drive firmware and no problems will reset to a new HDD
          Patched LV1 LV2 to disable security
          Patched LV1 to support the peek / poke
          Patched LV1 to hash verification Core OS to prevent bric on daungreyzhenyh nedeheshirovannyh consoles
          Patched to support LV2 peek / poke
          QA Flag-and now included by default
          Software bypassing RSOD consoles are prone to it
          PSN / SEN works, but it is not recommended to use
          You can run all the games signed keys up to 4.50 without having to patch them

Installation:

"Method 1
          Remove the disc from BD drive
          Rename the downloaded firmware file Rogero CFW 4.50 v1.00.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP.
          Copy the firmware file PS3UPDAT.PUP to USB flash drive (FAT32) to a folder PS3/UPDATE.
          Insert the USB flash drive into the PS3.
          Turn on the PS3.
          On the PS3, select system updates, update from media and follow the instructions on the screen.
          Firmware is installed.
          Installing multiMAN completely

"Method 2
          Remove the disc from BD drive
          Rename the downloaded firmware file Rogero CFW 4.50 v1.00.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP.
          Copy the firmware file PS3UPDAT.PUP to USB flash drive (FAT32) to a folder PS3/UPDATE.
          Insert the USB flash drive into the PS3.
          Turn off the PS3.
          Press the power button and hold until you hear two beeps after which the PS3 will turn off, then release the button.
          Push the power button and hold it until you hear the first one short beep, followed by two short beeps, then release the button.
          Make all the instructions on the screen, select system update in the very last paragraph.
          PS3 some time off (do not touch the console at this point), and as a result will lead you to setup screen.
          Firmware is installed.
          Installing multiMAN completely

For More Ps3 games,news etc
          This is my new FB page

Facebook

If you like ps3 games so please say Thanks and do comments...and please seed for others...

Please all anonymous users...please join Kat.ph.. because i cant give answer to all anonymous users...Kat.ph is good and best site...I hope you will like it...so please come to join us

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
              509.53 MB
              seeders:31
              leechers:3
              Rogero CEX 4.50 v.1.00 + Multiman 04.50.01 FULL PS3

All Comments

so i installed Rogero, but when I try to run multimas it gives me an error, (80010017) can any one HELP! i have no games...! help pls!
              updated multiman.. it worked... hehe.. brain fart LOL!
              Dose it work with the super slim
              Guys what is the difference b/n Rogero And Multiman ?
              list of jailbreakable ps3's. enjoy
              http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/09/guide-how-do-i-jailbreak-my-ps3/
              ABOVE IS A LIST OF PS3 Models THAT CAN BE JAILBROKE
              http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=51
              The hardware necessary to flash OFW to 3.55 or lower
              http://www.oz3ds.com/blog/archives/271
              How to Install and use Said Hardware
              PLEASE VISIT THESE!!! three websites you need to visit and study before trying to jailbreak your ps3.
              Please note that IF YOUR OFW (Official Firmware) IS ABOVE 3.55 THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE. THIS REQUIRES THAT YOU BUY A DEVICE DESIGNED TO FLASH YOUR OFW. I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP.
              I HAVE THE 4.50 OFW IS THIS WORK ON MY PS3??PLS HELP ME
              2013-12-06 16:47
              Thank you so much for uploading, great working cfw and a good manager thanks again. :)
              hey,when i plug my usb in ps3,no data appears for update,can anybody help me
              2013-11-25 13:53
              change your usb into FAT 32 then it will work