Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.961 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 13, 2016 by Closedin XXX
Torrent verified.

Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.961 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed] (Size: 37.63 MB)
 Rogue-Like-0.961-win.zip37.63 MB

Description

About This Game
This game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode, so the beta is sort of a cheat to get to some of the good stuff. I also hope to continue to add characters to the game, both existing ones from X-Men Evolution and maybe also adapted from other sources.

Changelog:

New build! It's mostly the same as the last one, no new major features, but hopefully some good bug fixes in there. The masturbation scenes should function better, there was a bug with kissing that was causing some odd issues that I think I fixed, getting caught having sex in public will work a bit smoother, maybe a few other little things, hard to keep track. I'm still working to improve things in general, add new features, expect a new patch in a week perhaps if there are any outstanding bugs I manage to fix, but otherwise I'll be working on the next major version, which will mostly involve rebuilding the animations a bit, overhauling the post-orgasm sequences, and further incorporating the memory system, like more chat dialog related to it.

edit: some of the public sex changes didn't quite make it into this build for reasons. Next build, promise.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Rogue-Like.exe to start playing.

Game Info:
Updated: 12 March, 2016
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Oni
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.961
Language games: English

Many uploaders seek to provide and maintain a good record of uploads.

If you give a Thumbs-Down or neg-rep please give a reason why.

FAQ: Should I give Torrent Feedback ?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.63 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.961 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed]