Roman Trilogy by Kimber S. Dawn (Book 1 & 2)

seeders: 19
leechers: 2
Added on February 6, 2015 by ebook-readerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Roman Trilogy by Kimber S. Dawn (Book 1 & 2) (Size: 3.51 MB)
 Roman's Redemption_ Roman_ Book II (Roma - Dawn, Kimber S_.mobi1.57 MB
 Roman's Redemption_ Roman_ Book II (Roma - Dawn, Kimber S_.epub1.03 MB
 Roman_ Book 1 - Dawn, Kimber S_.azw3480.03 KB
 Roman_ Book 1 - Dawn, Kimber S_.epub388.18 KB
 Roman's Redemption.jpg35.66 KB
 ROMAN.jpg21.53 KB

Description

Roman

Roman is a man of little words and lesser morals. He's a man who accepted his demons long before the average person even realized they had any. Roman has never felt emotions like guilt, shame, or remorse. Roman has also never felt love, sympathy, or compassion

Jaded for reasons unknown with more money at his disposal than he knows what to do with, Roman's walk to the dark side began long before his first kill. He will taunt you, he will make you hope and watch in amusement as you fall for him, believing you're the one who can save his soul. Believing you're the one who can get through because the other twelve failed, you'll know to the marrow of your bones how lucky being number thirteen really is...

How do I know all of this? Because, my name is Heather Mackenzie and I've been number thirteen for a lot longer than I ever intended to be.

This book contains explicit descriptions of violence and sex, obscene language, torture, rape, assault. This book is intended for mature audience members only, and NOT intended for the weak at heart, nor persons with any triggers.

Roman's Redemption

I once told you, "Every sin I commit, every life I end, every soul I purchase, I do so to watch in gratifying amusement as it fades out. I've taken these lives with whole and complete intentions of watching my sins and transgressions affect and alter the life of others."
I'm afraid those words no longer hold even a thread of truth.
The man you once knew is now nothing more than a ghost.
The blood staining my hands is no longer a consequence of my amusement.
I have become pure evil. The blood you see is the result of my visceral need to hinder the torment and desolation left in my wife's wake.
If you are foolish enough to believe all men are worthy of redemption, even those of us born evil, take my hand and allow me to show you what I believe about Redemption.
For this is, after all Roman's Redemption.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.51 MB
seeders:19
leechers:2

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you