Ronal the Barbarian 3D DVDRip Uploaded-NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 56
leechers: 1
Added on December 19, 2011 by in Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipCam

Ronal the Barbarian 3D DVDRip Uploaded-NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 1.37 GB)
 Ronal.varvar.2011.D.DVDRip.1400MB.avi1.37 GB

Description

Original title: Ronal Barbaren
Name: Ron the Barbarian Year: 2011 Country: Denmark
Genre: Animation
Director: Cross Vestberg Andersen, Thorbjørn Christoffersen, Philip Einstein Lipski
Cast: Brigitte Nielsen, Lars Mikkelsen, Louis Lombardi, Dee Snider, Ben Bledso, Pierce Kreyvens, Lerke Winter Andersen, Lars Bom, Preben Kristensen, Ole Ernst ... Length: 1:25:47 Translation: Dubbed the [license] About the film: Ron - the most unusual barbarian in the world. Was not interested in any battle or conquest, or feasts. More than anything he wants, that all just leave him alone. But fate disposed of otherwise. One day the evil prince Volkazar, leader hostile tribe, captures all the barbarians in captivity, to bring them to sacrifice the ancient gods and gain power over the world. At large can only Ron. And now he, along with sloppy aliber bard, a muscular warrior maiden, and the elf-Zandroy metrosexuals Elric must pass many tests in order to free his people, to have faith in yourself and find love...

Format: AVI Quality: DVDRip Video: 1827 kb / s, 720x304 Audio: AC3, 448 kb / s, (6 ch) Size: 1.37 GB

Uploader's:NASWARI+ZOHAIB.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:56
leechers:1
Ronal the Barbarian 3D DVDRip Uploaded-NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

its not in english have no idear what language it is
Damn ... it's russian ... I should have read comments before downloading ... anyway the quality is perfect ... just I can't get a word from it ... no judging it's my fault not to talk russian, just expected when I see at the row of language: ENGLISH than the downloaded movie would be sound like ENGLISH! Thanks!
Downloaded fast,only to discover it isn't 3D. Then I read these comments (half-assed way round, I know)and learn it isn't even in English. Damn. I'd say thanks, but I wouldn't mean it.
Don't care what language. Laughed my ass off watching this.
Good copy, thanks torrents ...
Not in English as stated, and no subs included.