seeders: 48
leechers: 41
Added on December 22, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Rooks.Keep-CODEX (Size: 2.05 GB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 codex-rooks.keep.iso2.05 GB

Description

Description: Rooks Keep is an arena-based, melee combat game. A variety of game-modes, characters, maps and mutators are available. It also has Chess modes, mod support and decapitation!Features:Arena gameplayPlayers will enter into a variety of game-modes, such as Deathmatch, Last-Man-Standing and Conversion(kill enemies to convert them to your team), and battle across a variety of maps with many available options and mutators.Melee combatThe focus of Rooks Keep is on the fantasy melee combat system, featuring quick and heavy attacks, parrying, blocking, dodging and special abilities and skills.ChessPlayers can play in both Classic Chess and the unusual Combat Chess mode, where players have the opportunity to fight to retain their place on the board if attacked.AI/LAN/OnlineRooks Keep presents players with single-player solely against AI bots, LAN and online. Also supported are 3rd party Chess engines. Even hot-seat Chess is available.Unreal & mod supportBuilt on the Unreal® Development Kit™, Rooks Keep offers extensive mod support. Players will be able to use the included UnrealEd tool to build their own maps and mods.Genre: Actie, Indie, StrategieDeveloper: RuneStormPublisher: RuneStormRelease Name: Rooks.Keep-CODEXSize: 1.03 GB

::Screens::

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:48
leechers:41
Rooks.Keep-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

The game is so fun even on single layer, thank you very much for uploading it, i will seed it for other gamers.

The game it self is sometig I wanned to play for a long long time, but as I was waiting many great games came, and so on... so on... Now this game is good but not superb if it was released about 4-6 years ago it would be awesome.

Thanks and merry christmas