Rosetta Stone Irish V3 Level 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 27, 2009 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Rosetta Stone Irish V3 Level 1 (Size: 399.83 MB)
 Rosetta.Stone.v3.Irish.Level1.BrewHaHa.iso399.83 MB

Description

Here is Irish Level 1 for Version 3 of Rosetta Stone. This is my first torrent, so be patient if I screw it up the first time! A big thanks to everyone who has uploaded other languages!

I only have level 1 and probably won't get level 2 until October. If someone has it already, it would be appreciated if you'd post it. This works with version 3.2 and I've not tested it with the 3.5 app.

For new users of Rosetta - This does NOT include the Rosetta Stone application!! There is no setup or install program in this ISO. There have been several posts and tutorials on where to find the application and how to install languages.

Thanks!
BrewHaHa

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
399.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Rosetta Stone Irish V3 Level 1

All Comments

Go raibh maith agat!
I did not download this torrent so cannot offer any comment. Sorry
Obviously you don't understand what an .ISO file is.
an .ISO file is actually a disk image that is meant to be burned to disk and then the contents of the disk (in this case, Rosetta Stone) will run or install from the CD. The reason that when you try to "execute" the file as a program is because your computer has disk burning software that is set to run when you click on .ISO files.
An easy way around this is to "emulate" a disk by using Daemon Tools Lite and then mounting the .ISO image to your emulated/fake CD drive.