Rosetta Stone v3 Spanish (Spain) Preinstalled.exe (Lvl 1-5)

seeders: 41
leechers: 2
Added on December 10, 2012 by Hitesh12in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Rosetta Stone v3 Spanish (Spain) Preinstalled.exe (Lvl 1-5) (Size: 1.95 GB)
 Rosetta Stone v3 Spanish (Spain) Preinstalled.exe1.95 GB

Description

Follow the steps here -
http://kat.ph/rosetta-stone-v3-4-7-preinstalled-exe-t6862078.html
Also this torrent will only work with the above main app.
Credit goes to EinDeutschMan

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.95 GB
seeders:41
leechers:2
Rosetta Stone v3 Spanish (Spain) Preinstalled.exe (Lvl 1-5)

All Comments

excellent thanks Hitesh12!
THIS IS A VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!
No it's not.
Thanks a bunch for the upload! It is amazing...Is there a way to get this to work with the TotalE app for android? I would love to be able to learn not at a computer.
Didn't work AT ALL for me! What I got was an hour and a half of downloading both Preinstalled Spanish files on Windows 7. When it showed it was downloading files...no executable files were downloaded at all! What do I do Hitesh12? It didn't work at all! :-( thank you for your assistance!
For those of you having issues, follow this:
Steps -
1.Install this main application. Allow it to extract to its default location i.e. C:. Don't run the application yet.
2.Download the "preinstalled" language pack of your choice (check my other uploads). Install it to its default location.
3.Now go to C:Program Files (x86)Rosetta StoneRosetta Stone V3 and run RosettaStoneVersion3.exe
4.Activation screen comes up. Select "Never Register"
5.Now you'll see that all the language packs have already been activated. (That's why the name "Pre-installed"). Click on continue
5.Create user. Select "save changes"
6.Select the course. (mostly will select "full year ....")
7.Click on start.
8.Choose language (only the ones which have been installed). Then select level. Continue
9. Done

Credit goes to EinDeutschMan

Error 2123
To bypass this error, don't let your antivirus reach/touch the Rosetta directory. Add the directory to the exclusion list.
Deleting tracking.dB3 can be a solution for some but note that after you delete tracking.dB3 your progress is lost.

Error 2125
In case of this error, follow this-
http://codecorner.grumpynut.com/index.php?blog=7&p=156&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
Thanks for the upload. Works perfectly!