Roxi Cooper - Against My Lips, Motorcycle Romance: AcesWild MC Series Retail [Confidante]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on July 30, 2014 by Confidantein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Roxi Cooper - Against My Lips, Motorcycle Romance: AcesWild MC Series Retail [Confidante] (Size: 599.8 KB)
 metadata.opf1.24 KB
 Cover.jpg269.5 KB
 Against My Lips, Motorcycle Rom - Roxi Cooper.mobi192.19 KB
 Against My Lips, Motorcycle Rom - Roxi Cooper.epub136.86 KB

Description

Retail Mobi.
Publisher:
File size: 192 KB
ISBN: ASIN: B00M7I1Q7E
Release date: July 28, 2014
Genre: Erotica

Brooke Bailey knows what it's like to live in hell. She's been enduring the abuse of her stepfather since her mother abandoned her and never looked back. At 18, she is done waiting and runs away from home to look for her mother in California.

On a chance night in a Nevada bar, Brooke encounters a kindred soul in blue-eyed, raven-haired Jesse Dalton. Beautiful and dangerous, his eyes reflect a sadness that mirrors the despair in Brooke's heart. Jesse's entire being is pulling her in his direction.

When she does not back down in the face of his sexual test, Jesse agrees to let her ride with him to California. But he warns her that they must stop in New Mexico first to try to clear his name. On their first night together, it turns out Jesse is haunted by violent nightmares, making Brooke wonder if she can handle him after all. But she finds the pull of him against her lips irresistible.

Something shifts between them in a gas station bathroom when their passion flames and he acknowledges her amazing body. Just when things start to look up, Jesse’s past catches up to them when his bike is trashed by a rival gang.

Now Brooke must decide whether she will stand by Jesse or end up just like her mother, leaving him alone when he needs her the most.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
599.8 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Roxi Cooper - Against My Lips, Motorcycle Romance: AcesWild MC Series Retail [Confidante]