Roy Rogers Farewell Concert 60 Years of Harmony 2005 DVDRip-MP4

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 5, 2012 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Roy Rogers Farewell Concert 60 Years of Harmony 2005 DVDRip-MP4 (Size: 1.04 GB)
 Roy Rogers.jpg40.63 KB
 60 Years Of Harmony sample.mp47.02 MB
 60 Years Of Harmony_s.jpg285.33 KB
 60 Years Of Harmony.mp41.04 GB
 Roy Rogers.txt2.83 KB

Description

Title: Roy Rogers Farewell Concert

Tagline: "I knew Roy Rogers and Dale Evans for over fifty years and I'll tell

you....this is the best collection I've ever seen on Roy and the Sons

of the Pioneers." Dale Robertson

Studio: Comancheros Productions

Release Date: 2005

Genre: Country Western

Storyline:

When the Sons of the Pioneers came to Tucson, AZ to celebrate their

60th anniversary, The King of the Cowboys (Roy Rogers), came out of

retirement to join them for what would be his farewell concert. Now for

the first time on DVD relive this historic Western Music event.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqdA_ezOih4
/>

Homepage:
http://www.royrogers.com/
/>

History

Roy Rogers, born Leonard Franklin Slye (November 5, 1911 – July 6, 1998), was an American singer and cowboy actor, one of the most heavily marketed and merchandised stars of his era, as well as being the namesake of the Roy Rogers Restaurants franchised chain. He and his wife Dale Evans, his golden palomino, Trigger, and his German Shepherd dog, Bullet, were featured in more than 100 movies and The Roy Rogers Show. The show ran on radio for nine years before moving to television from 1951 through 1957. His productions usually featured a sidekick, often either Pat Brady (who drove a Jeep called "Nellybelle"), Andy Devine, or the crotchety George "Gabby" Hayes. Rogers's nickname was "King of the Cowboys". Evans's nickname was "Queen of the West".

When Rogers died of congestive heart failure on July 6, 1998, he was residing in Apple Valley, California. He was interred at Sunset Hills Cemetery in Apple Valley, as was his wife, Dale Evans, three years later.

For his contribution to the motion picture industry, Rogers has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1752 Vine Street, a second star at 1733 Vine Street for his contribution to radio, and a third star at 1620 Vine Street for his contribution to the television industry. Rogers and Evans were inducted into the Western Performers Hall of Fame at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, in 1976 and Rogers was inducted again as a member of the Sons of the Pioneers in 1995. Rogers was also twice elected to the Country Music Hall of Fame, first as a member of The Sons of the Pioneers in 1980 and as a soloist in 1988. In 2001, a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs, California, Walk of Stars was dedicated to him and Dale Evans.

Rogers was mentioned in the Lyle Lovett single "If I Had A Boat", Elton John's 1973 album "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" contained the escapist ballad "Roy Rogers", and Toby Keith's "Should've Been A Cowboy".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Roy Rogers Farewell Concert 60 Years of Harmony 2005 DVDRip-MP4