RPG - Unknown Armies Collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 20, 2012 by boytypein Books
Torrent verified.

RPG - Unknown Armies Collection (Size: 244.98 MB)
 Unknown_Armies_-_Rulebook__2nd.pdf85.49 MB
 Unknown_Armies_-_2nd_Edition_Core_Rulebook.pdf77.29 MB
 Unknown_Armies_-_To_Go.pdf29.65 MB
 Unknown Armies - Hush Hush.pdf20.88 MB
 Lawyers, Guns, & Money.pdf15.72 MB
 Unknown_Armies_-_Statosphere.pdf6.68 MB
 Statosphere.pdf6.68 MB
 Unknown_Armies_-_Postmodern_Magick.pdf2.58 MB

Description

From the Publishers site:
" Unknown Armies
Unknown Armies is the roleplaying game of transcendental horror and furious action: Pulp Fiction meets Hellraiser.
In Unknown Armies, players take the roles of movers and shakers in the occult underground, fighting a battle for the ultimate prize: ascension to a higher plane and a hand in creating the next incarnation of reality.
Soon the cosmos will die and be reborn. Next time around, the world might be a terrible place -- or it could be a paradise. Someone gets to decide. Might as well be you. You could chart the course of reality itself, and make a new world in your image. You could be a god.
The problem is, lots of people have the same idea. Magickal adepts duke is out with gun-toting enforcers and weirdos of every stripe. Clockwork humans and plodding golems slip through the cracks of society. Entropics eat your memories and spit them back at you with poison added. Fringe groups like the Sect of the Naked Goddess, Mak Attax, The True Order of Saint-Germain, and the New Inquisition have all set their sights on the coming apocalypse and put their ante on the table. The only people you can trust are your friends are yourself, and you're not always sure about yourself.
It's a pulp apocalypse, and the players have front-row seats for the steel-cage death match of all eternity.
SUGGESTED FOR MATURE READERS"
This torrent contains the following books:
Unknown Armies 2nd Edition Core Rulebook (NOTE: there are two versions of differing quality, you only need one)
To Go - An Unknown Armies Campaign written in the style of an American Roadtrip movie
Lawyers, Guns, and Money - Antagonist Sourcebook for UA. Also can be used as a Campaign Setting
Hush, Hush - The Sleepers Sourcebook covers the unawakened world of UA. Can be used as an XFiles style campaign.
Postmodern Magick - Expands the setting and mechanics of the Core book with new Cabals and Magic, as well as new creatures and weirdness.
Stratosphere Sourcebook - Describes the Ascended Avatars, how to incorporate them into your game, and even how to go about becoming one. (NOTE: included two versions because some people cant open one of them, but i didnt know which one it was. i can open both. you only need one.)
MISSING BOOKS:
Break Today: The Mak Attax Sourcebook
Weep: Six Scenarios of Woe and Ruin
The Ascension of the Magdalene

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
244.98 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
RPG - Unknown Armies Collection

All Comments

Another UA torrent exists and is still seeded that has one book that I have not included, but is missing several others that I have: