RSbot.com scripts

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 5, 2010 by RsCheatsin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RSbot.com scripts (Size: 6.91 MB)
 RSbot.com Free.rar6.91 MB

Description

Here I have put together a large amount of my favorite Runescape bots.Instructions are simple and are included in the folder. I also updated it today after the Runescape update so everything should run fine. Make sure your JDK and JRE are up to date as well as toirtoise SVN (if you choose to use it).

I also included the installer for rsbot.com. You will find flawless bots here, but don't take my word for it, go on over to rsbot.com and see for yourself. These are premium bots and definitely are very good.

RSBot.com is the premiere source for Premium Runescape Bots and Free Runescape bots. We have created the best and undetected runescape bots, runescape hacks, runescape cheats ever known. Every bot is undetectable, working, and features support for randoms. Our site has been the pioneer of Runescape Botting with players all around the world who want to train their account efficiently.for them. Here at RSBot, we provide quality over quantity, which means our bots are the most advanced runescape bots you can buy on the market today!

Good luck botting!

RsCheats

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
RSbot.com scripts