RSD_Flawless_Natural_DVD2.avi546.21 MB
 RSD_Flawless_Natural_DVD3.avi531.49 MB
 RSD_Flawless_Natural_DVD4.avi538.04 MB
 RSD_Flawless_Natural_DVD5.avi387.36 MB
 RSD_Flawless_Natural_DVD6.avi136.81 MB

Description

http://www.flawlessnatural.com/images/header.jpg
/>

Discover The Hidden Code For Becoming “Flawless” With Women From The Most Leading Edge, Highly Sought After Secret Weapon In The Dating Universe Today

Tim’s Super Practical “Total Natural Method” Will Reveal To You The Frightening Unstoppable Effectiveness Of Attracting Beautiful Women With Effortless Ease

FROM TYLER (July 2, 2008):

Alright so it’s Tyler, and today I want to speak directly from me to you on what it means to become a Flawless Natural.

For me this has been about as close to the “holy grail” as I’ve ever encountered in all my years teaching personal transformation and success with girls. So it’s a friggin’ big deal.

Now right off the bat, that’s a pretty outrageous claim.

The word “flawless” probably arouses all sorts of over the top imagery up in your mind, like some sort of fictional movie character with the ability to lure literally any woman he wants into his bed on command.

Of course, that could never exist in real life, but in my opinion the ACTUAL REALITY of being a “Flawless Natural” with women is a hundred times more exciting and profound.

What I’m talking about is having possession of a super practical, no B.S., technical and philosophical “total method” for ABSOLUTELY OWNING IT with women and in life...

Where every separate aspect of your entire personality comes together seamlessly in a self-perpetuating cycle of pleasure and peak state – and you bring a blazing inferno of PURE AWESOMENESS with beautiful women and everybody you meet.

“Flawlessness” is like that X-Factor of charisma and charm, which separates those who zoom ahead from those who struggle endlessly and never seem to get a foothold in being truly successful.

And if you know where to look, you’ll discover a systematic M.O. for becoming flawless that’s been employed by the elite since the beginning of time.

...being flawless means having your own UNSTOPPABLE FLOW of rhythms, expressions, jokes and mannerisms which automatically strike people with a “snapshot” of what they could be like themselves if they weren’t stuck in their own everyday nonsense.

...being flawless means having an easy to be around and addictive energy, because nothing but pure glory and positivity is allowed to enter into your personal “realm”.

...being flawless means interacting with women with the LID OFF OF YOUR CORE, where all the filters of insecurity are gone and you are infinitely outward and expressive.

And probably most important of all...:

...being flawless means reconnecting to your deeper purpose for approaching women, and conveying your core masculine sexuality in a way that is direct and playful, sophisticated and smooth.

Now that’s just scratching the surface, of course...

This is a simple and easy set of ideals, but this rabbit hole also runs far DEEPER and FURTHER BENEATH THE SURFACE than it initially appears.

Think of “flawless” as like a powerful “hidden code” for staggering benefits and results – where you can internalize it super easily once you understand it, but it refuses to jump out and reveal itself to you on its own.

For the person who adds this cutting-edge method into their repertoire?

Sheer life changing ecstasy.

I’ll be dead honest with you though...I vaguely recognized all this on my own, but it wasn’t until I stumbled upon an expert uniquely qualified to pull the wool off of my eyes that it finally went CLICK in my head.

Discovering these master secrets (and countless more that make up the entire “flawless” methodology) can potentially be an instant QUANTUM LEAP in the dating lifestyle that you enjoy.

But to really “get it” and reap the outrageous advantages, you need access to a combination of subtle wisdom that’s very hard to find.

You need a mentor, a guide – who visibly possesses this level of enlightenment themselves so you can absorb the knowledge through osmosis and pick up on the vibe.

More important though, you need a veteran master teacher who can burn this into the deepest parts of your brain, to leave your mind reeling in the elation of clarity and glow of total understanding.

That’s why today I am revealing to you the person who I consider to be UNQUESTIONABLY and HANDS DOWN the “go to guy” for exploiting this untapped potential in yourself.

This is THE DUDE who in many ways stands a model and supreme ideal for “the way the game is meant to be played”.

Meet The Man Who My Best Dating Insights Between 2005-2008 Were Directly Modelled After...

So unless you’re a newbie to the study of “success with women” (or you’ve been living under a rock), you are aware of Tim and his legendary status within the dating community.

Tim has been doing for this a LOOOOOONG TIME.

What makes him so freaky and unusual is that he is scary talented right out the gate.

But then on top of that, he has spent over half a decade sharpening his skills into the ultimate “watch and learn” EPIPHANY INCUDING SPECTACLE.

Witnessing Tim in action is seeing a man in his prime, like watching a Michael Jordan or a Tiger Woods doing what he does best.

This is the guy who can walk up to the hottest girl in the venue with utterly unwavering confidence, crack a kid-like smile and say “Hey, I’m Tim...” and have her blushing and giggling like a bimbo-ditz.

There is not a person alive who can hit the streets for a bit of “pick up” with Tim and not be instantly converted to his natural style and approach.

I’ve heard countless reports from slack-jawed students, describing him as “Walking through the club making out with girls like he’s eating chicken wings and tossing them over his shoulder for the next piece...”

Dating industry instructors and insiders from both RSD and other organizations alike most often describe him as “Literally flawless” and “The way the game is meant to be played...”

Because he is THAT EXCEPTIONAL...

See, a lot of the time dating gurus who reach Tim’s level of ability inadvertently get trapped into a static reputation – where they spend more time worrying about other people’s opinions than continuing to sharpen and evolve their own skills.

Tim is the exact opposite of that...

As you’ve probably figured out, this is a guy who could CARE LESS about all the hype and hoop-la surrounding the dating community.

He continues to teach purely out of a deep love for women, the enlivening emotional rush of social interaction, and the joy of sharing the potent insider secrets that have taken him years of “in the trenches” field experience to discover on his own.

That is what makes Tim, in my personal opinion, the most leading edge “pick up artist” (horrible word, I know) in the industry today.

He is a true veteran professional, who will put you on the fast track to reaching all of your goals and dreams.

Nailing Tim Down To Reveal This To You Was Not As Easy As You’d Think

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.57 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
RSD Flawless Natural