Running With Rifles [Repack][CrackIN]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 2, 2015 by Lolla87in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Running With Rifles [Repack][CrackIN] (Size: 361.94 MB)
 Running With Rifles [Repack][CrackIN].iso361.94 MB

Description

“Keep your head down SOLDIER – you’ll need it!”

Pick up your rifle and join the Greenbelts, Graycollars or Brownpants in their mission to send the enemy home in a box! RWR is an open world, top-down, tactical shooter for single player and multiplayer online, that puts you right in the middle of chaos in towns, trenches and forests turned into ruthless battlefields, controlling just one soldier in an army of several hundreds.

In a war where men die like flies and endless streams of reinforcements run to fill the void, it takes tactics and marksmanship to capture territories effectively. The open world nature of the game enables you to use a multitude of approaches to help the front line move – it’s up to you to shape your role. Experience the complete arc starting as a private hardening into a high ranking officer with a squad under command, arming yourself with a variety of weapons and vehicles on your way to glory!

Key features, so far

11x 1 km^2 maps with total of ~90 bases
hundreds of simultaneous AI soldiers, and minibosses
open world: it’s up to you how you play, the war goes on without you
not your usual “I’m the hero”-shooter: one bullet kills more often than not
use cover, crouch and prone, move with others to increase your odds to stay alive
emergent AI that tries hard: they too use cover and rooftops, attempt outflanking, deploy sandbags and utilize vehicles
gain XP to get promotions to lead your own squad, unlock items & calls
a broad variety of weapons, each faction with their own set
grenades, bazookas, remote detonable sticky C4, riot shields, medikits, vests, rare weapons
mortar strikes, paratrooper reinforcements, vehicle drops
jeeps, transport trucks, APC’s, boats, tanks, patrol ships with AI driving
deploy cover elements to strengthen your fellows’ positions or use vehicles for mobile cover
campaign and quick matches, with Map Capture or King of the Hill game modes, Multiplayer with Deathmatch, Minimodes…
locate & destroy radio trucks, towers and other structures behind enemy lines, or steal their cargo truck and deliver it home
organize surprise attacks at less defended bases far in enemy territory
locate prisoners and set them free
explore locations for hidden items and vehicles
Windows, Linux and Mac supported
24/7 dedicated servers in Europe and USA

If will be a some problem with OpenAL32.exe (error) run setup in *RedistOpenAL2.0.7.0oalinst.exe

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
Additional Notes: Try out the latest demo to see if the game will run fine for you.

Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
361.94 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Running With Rifles [Repack][CrackIN]

Trailer

All Comments

With Windows 8.1 you just need to run it as an administrator and then be patient, also you need to copy openal to the running with guns folder
I really don't understand why you can't install app
Look on my screenshot's and if you can give your's, I'll try to help you.
Ok, thank you,I thought that something was wrong, although the install and play with pleasure :)
What system?
it's imposible.... What system?