RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7, Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag+Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars

seeders: 151
leechers: 38
Added on May 19, 2015 by BlackStarsin TV
Torrent verified.

RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7, Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag+Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars (Size: 1.13 GB)
 RuPaul's Drag Race, S07E12-And The Rest Is Drag [720p].mp4862.89 MB
 RuPaul's Drag Race, S07E12, Untucked [720p].mp4292.41 MB

Description

RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7,Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag + Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars
~UNCENSORED~

The final four become the final three after the Queens dance and act for RuPaul's music video for 'Born Naked'.

Enjoy and remember to seed for your fellow queens and give a thumbs up :)!! Also stay tuned for bonus clips and web exclusives!!
And please have patience guys, I am seeding as much as I can alongwith the seed box, so it'd be a while before the speed is constant and good.
Ciao!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:151
leechers:38
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7, Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag+Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars

Screenshots

RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7, Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag+Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars screenshot
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7, Episode 12-And The Rest Is Drag+Untucked [720p] ~BlackStars screenshot

All Comments

Are there bonus clips for Episode 12 or not?
Thanks for the upload, love this show!
You're welcome!
Can you also upload this special - Drag Race Season 7 Special Social Edition: ShakesQueer it aired on March 23 in 720p preferably please... Thanks either way!!!
I'll see what I can do,
thanks you rock
Thank you for this, sir. You are a prince among men.
You're welcome!