RuPauls Drag Race S05E08 Scent of a Drag Queen HDRip XviD avi

seeders: 65
leechers: 4
Added on March 19, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

RuPauls Drag Race S05E08 Scent of a Drag Queen HDRip XviD avi (Size: 350.15 MB)
 RuPauls.Drag.Race.S05E08.Scent.of.a.Drag.Queen.HDRip.XviD.avi350.15 MB

Description

Scent of a Drag Queen

Released Mar 18, 2013

Something smells fishy, as the queens create, market and film a commercial for their own signature fragrance. With guest judges Aubrey O'Day, and Knots Landing's Joan Van Ark

Untucked to come later

A big thank you to all original cappers and posters.I normally cap this show but I really need a break from capping and this copy was available early

The next episode of RuPauls Drag Race is Monday April 1st

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.15 MB
seeders:65
leechers:4
RuPauls Drag Race S05E08 Scent of a Drag Queen HDRip XviD avi

Screenshots

RuPauls Drag Race S05E08 Scent of a Drag Queen HDRip XviD avi screenshot

All Comments

good copy
Cheers!
Thanks for sharing Rockster =)
I'll see what I can do.If I get time I'll post my cap tomorrow, I didn't think anyone cared where the file came from
Rockster is a ROCKSTAR!!!! Really appreciate it mate!!!!
I don't watch this show so I have no clue if its censored or not. As an FYI I won't be uploading any further versions of this show.This is it. I will be uploading Untucked later.
This is NOT a complaint,and I appreciate all the work you do,Im just curious.....Why xvid and not mp4? Is that so you could get it up asap for all of us? Thanks again,your the best!
As I mentioned in the torrent description,this isn't one of mine.I saw this available and I jumped on it as it means one less show to have to cap.I don't know why this person uses avi encoding instead of mp4, its quite good quality though