Russell James - Dreamwalker [Kindle azw3]

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on October 26, 2015 by MisterGagain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Russell James - Dreamwalker [Kindle azw3] (Size: 752.81 KB)
 Cover.jpg166.21 KB
 Dreamwalker - Russell James.azw3584.65 KB
 metadata.opf1.94 KB

Description

Russell James - Dreamwalker

Mr. James conjures a fun and intriguing protagonist in Pete Holm, a bright soul, a young man unaware, at first, of the power he can wield in his controlled dreamscapes. He is the perfect yin to the pitch black antagonist’s yang, Jean St. Croix. St. Croix is also a Dreamwalker with roots in Haitian voodoo, his true persona and absolute power in control as the shell of Jean sleeps. These two lead a solid cast of memorable characters, many of whom I found myself emotionally invested in, and I’m really hoping that this isn’t the last time we run into some of them.

There is great imagery throughout, and more so as Pete begins to loose his grasp on his dreams and St. Croix’s power of influence starts to take hold, poisoning Pete’s sanctuaries. The run-down, nearly apocalyptic dreamscape of Twin Moon City is a nice more-metaphor-than-mirror-image companion to the “real world” of Atlantic City, and is inhabited with its own fair share of lost souls. These lost souls are under the thumb of St. Croix and can be/ are used to achieve his endgame as henchmen or as collateral damage. This holds true in Twin Moon City as well as in the real world.

Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (January 6, 2015)
Publication Date: January 6, 2015
Language: English
ASIN: B00P15GV98

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
752.81 KB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Russell James - Dreamwalker [Kindle azw3]