RWBY - Season 2 (Ultimate Cinematic Edition + Soundtrack) -LoK-

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 26, 2015 by lord-of-katsin Movies
Torrent verified.

RWBY - Season 2 (Ultimate Cinematic Edition + Soundtrack) -LoK- (Size: 2.91 GB)
 RWBY - Season 2.mp42.64 GB
 01 Time To Say Goodbye.mp37.95 MB
 02 Die.mp37.73 MB
 03 Shine.mp310.08 MB
 04 Dream Come True.mp39.79 MB
 05 Caffeine (feat. Lamar Hall).mp37.39 MB
 06 All Our Days.mp310.72 MB
 07 Boop.mp37.99 MB
 08 Sacrifice.mp39.33 MB
 09 This Will Be the Day (Acoustic).mp37.69 MB
 10 Time to Say Goodbye (James Landino's Beach Bae Remix).mp37.77 MB

Description

Part of my new -LoK- Cinematic Series, where I piece together episodes into a single full length cinematic movie, without any annoying interruptions between episodes and absolutely zero loss in cinematic content. This was done by splicing all of season-2 into a single high-quality file, and then cutting out the intro and credits from each episode except for episode 1 and 12, giving the appearance of a proper entrance at the beginning, and rolling credits at the very end of the season.

I did make one minor creative liberty and that was to rearrange the very end of the final episode, where I moved the hidden storyline content (no spoilers!) that follows the final credits, and moved it directly before the credits. That way you see everything without having to actually watch the credits at the end.

Enjoy!

Also see Season 1 of the RWBY Ultimate Cinematic Series collection:
RWBY - Season 1 (Ultimate Ci... Edition + Soundtrack) -LoK-

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.91 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
RWBY - Season 2 (Ultimate Cinematic Edition + Soundtrack) -LoK-

All Comments

Part of my new -LoK- Cinematic Series, where I piece together episodes into a single full length cinematic movie, without any annoying interruptions between episodes and absolutely zero loss in cinematic content. This was done by splicing all of season-2 into a single high-quality file, and then cutting out the intro and credits from each episode except for episode 1 and 12, giving the appearance of a proper entrance at the beginning, and rolling credits at the very end of the season.

I did make one minor creative liberty and that was to rearrange the very end of the final episode, where I moved the hidden storyline content (no spoilers!) that follows the final credits, and moved it directly before the credits. That way you see everything without having to actually watch the credits at the end.

Enjoy!

Also see Season 1 of the RWBY Ultimate Cinematic Series collection:
RWBY - Season 1 (Ultimate Cinematic Edition + Soundtrack) -LoK-