Sacred Books of the East_Max Muller_epub Archive

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by spottingeyein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sacred Books of the East_Max Muller_epub Archive (Size: 28.35 MB)
 Sacred Books of the East_Max Muller.zip28.35 MB

Description

Sacred Books of the East Max Muller
Organised according to Subject

Hinduism
The Upanishads / Max Müller
Chandogya Upanishad. Talavakara (Kena) Upanishad. Aitareya Upanishad. Kausitaki Upanishad. Vajasaneyi (Isa) Upanishad. [Vol.1, 1879]
Katha Upanishad. Mundaka Upanishad. Taittiriya Upanishad. Brhadaranyaka Upanishad. Svetasvatara Upanishad. Prasña Upanishad. Maitrayani Upanishad. [Vol.15, 1884]
The Sacred Laws of the Aryas, as taught in the school of Apastamba, Gautama, Vâsishtha, and Baudhâyana. (The Dharma Sutras). / Georg Bühler
Apastamba and Gautama. [Vol.2, 1879]
Vâsishtha and Baudhâyana. [Vol.14, 1882]
The Institutes of Visnu. / Julius Jolly [Vol.7, 1880]
The Bhagavadgita With the Sanatsugâtiya and the Anugitâ. / Kâshinâth Trimbak Telang
[Vol.8, 1882]
The Satapatha Brahmana according to the text of the Mâdhyandina school / Julius Eggeling
Books I-II [Vol.12, 1882]
Books III-IV [Vol.26, 1885]
Books V, VI, VII. [Vol.41, 1894]
Books VII, IX, X [Vol.43, 1897]
Books XI, XII, XIII, XIV [Vol.44, 1900]
The Laws of Manu. Translated, with extracts from seven commentaries. / Georg Bühler [Vol.25, 1886]
The Grihya-sutras; rules of Vedic domestic ceremonies.
Sankhyayana-Grihya-sutra. Asvalayana-Grihya-sutra. Paraskara-Grihya-sutra. Khadia-Grihya-sutra. / Hermann Oldenberg [Vol.29, 1886]
Gobhila, Hiranyakesin, Apastamba (Olderberg); Yajña Paribhashasutras (Müller). / Hermann Oldenberg, Max Müller [Vol.30, 1892]
Vedic Hymns
Hymns to the Maruts, Rudra, Vâyu, and Vâta., with a bibliographical list of the more important publications on the Rig-veda. / Max Müller [Vol.32, 1891]
Hymns to Agni (Mandalas I-V). / Hermann Oldenberg [Vol.46, 1897]
The Minor Law-Books: Brihaspati. / Julius Jolly
[Vol.33, 1889]
The Vedanta-Sutras / George Thibaut
Commentary by Sankaracharya, part 1 of 2. Adhyâya I-II (Pâda I-II). [Vol.34, 1890]
commentary by Sankaracharya, part 1 of 2. Adhyâya II (Pâda III-IV) -IV. [Vol.38, 1896]
with the commentary of Râmânuja. [Vol.48, 1904]
Hymns of the Atharvaveda, Together With Extracts From the Ritual Books and the Commentaries. / Maurice Bloomfield [Vol.42, 1897]
Buddhism
The Dhammapada and The Sutta-Nipâta, a collection of discourses; being one of the canonical books of the Buddhists, translated from Pāli; and The Dhammapada, a collection of verses, translated from Pāli. / F. Max Müller (Dhammapada) Viggo Fausböll (Sutta-Nipata)
[Vol.10, 1881]
Buddhist Suttas. The Mahâ-parinibbâna Suttanta, The Dhamma-kakka-ppavattana Sutta, The Tevigga Sutta'anta, The Âkankheyya Sutta'a, The Ketokhila Sutta'a, The Mahâ-Sudassana Sutta'anta, The Sabbâsava Sutta'a. / T. W. Rhys Davids [Vol.11, 1881]
Vinaya Texts / T. W. Rhys Davids and Hermann Oldenberg
The Patimokkha. The Mahavagga, I-IV. [Vol.13, 1881]
The Mahavagga, V-X, the Kullavagga I-II. [Vol.17, 1882]
The Kullavagga, IV-XII. [Vol.20, 1885]
The Fo-sho-hing-tsan-king, a life of Buddha, by Ashvaghosha, Bodhisattva; translated from Sanskrit into Chinese by Dharmaraksha, A.D. 420. / Samuel Beal
[Vol.19, 1883]
The Saddharma-Pundarika or The Lotus of the True Law. / H. Kern
[Vol.21, 1884]
The Questions of King Milinda. Milindapañha. / T. W. Rhys Davids
[Vol.35, 1890]
[Vol.36, 1894]
Buddhist Mahâyâna Texts. / Edward Byles Cowell, F. Max Müller and Takakusu Junjiro
Part 1. The Buddha-karita of Asvaghosha, translated from the Sanskrit by E. B. Cowell.
Part 2. The larger Sukhâvatî-vyûha, the smaller Sukhâvatî-vyûha, the Vagrakkedikâ, the larger Pragñâ-pâramitâ-hridaya-sûtra, the smaller Pragñâ-pâramitâ-hridaya-sûtra, translated by F. Max Müller. The Amitâyur dhyâna-sûtra, translated by J. Takakusu. [Vol.49, 1894]
Taoism and Confucianism
The Sacred Books of China / James Legge
Part I of The Texts of Confucianism. The Shû king. The religions portions of the Shih king. The Hsiâo king. [Vol.3, 1879]
Part II of The Texts of Confucianism. The Yi King: (I Ching). [Vol.16, 1882]
Part III of the texts of Confucianism. The Lî Kî, part 1 of 2.
[Vol.27, 1885]
Part IV of the texts of Confucianism. The Lî Kî, part 2 of 2. [Vol.28, 1885]
The Texts of Taoism, Part 1 of 2. The Tâo the king (Tao te Ching): The writings of Kwang-tze, books I-XVII. [Vol.39, 1891]
The Texts of Taoism, Part 2 of 2. Includes The Writings of Kwang Tse, books XVII-XXXIII, The Thâi-shang tractate of actions and their retributions, other Taoist texts, and the Index to vols. 39 and 40. [Vol.40, 1891]
Zoroastrianism
The Zend-Avesta
The Vendîdâd. / James Darmesteter [Vol.4, 1880]
The Sîrôzahs, Yasts, and Nyâyis. / James Darmesteter [Vol.23, 1883]
The Yasna, Visparad, Afrînagân, Gâhs, and miscellaneous fragments. / Lawrence Heyworth Mills [Vol.31, 1887]
Pahlavi Texts / E. W. West
The Bundahis, Bahman Yast, and Shayast La-Shayast. [Vol.5, 1880]
The Dâdistân-î Dinik and the Epistles of Mânûskîhar. [Vol.18, 1882]
Dinai Mainög-i khirad, Sikand-Gümanik Vigar, Sad Dar. [Vol.24, 1884]
Contents of the Nasks. [Vol.37, 1892]
Marvels of Zoroastrianism. [Vol.47, 1897]
Jainism
Gaina Sûtras, translated from the Prâkrit. / Hermann Jacobi
The Âkârânga sûtra. The Kalpa sûtra. [Vol.22, 1884]
The Uttarâdhyayana Sûtra, The Sûtrakritânga Sûtra. [Vol.45, 1895]
Islam
The Qur'an / E. H. Palmer
[Vol.6, 1880]
[Vol.9, 1880]
Index
General index to the names and subject-matter of the sacred books of the East. / Moriz Winternitz, with a preface by Arthur Anthony MacDonell [Vol.50, 1910]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.35 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Sacred Books of the East_Max Muller_epub Archive