Saints Row IV + 4 DLC (1.0.0.1) (2013) [Repack] by R.G.REVOLUTiON

seeders: 28
leechers: 2
Added on September 4, 2013 by DaDestr0y3rsin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV + 4 DLC (1.0.0.1) (2013) [Repack] by R.G.REVOLUTiON (Size: 5.26 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.26 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 Data-1.bin2.49 GB
 data-2.bin2.18 GB
 Data-3.bin583.94 MB
 setup.exe6.95 MB
 Data-4.bin6.58 MB
 autorun.inf62 bytes

Description

♦ General information: ▪ Released: 2013 ▪ Genre: Action (Shooter) ▪ Developer: Volition, Inc. ▪ Publisher: Deep Silver ▪ Game Version: 1.0.0.1 ▪ Language: English, German , Spanish, Italian, French, Polish ▪ Language voice: English ▪ Publication Type: Repack ▪ Tablet: RELOADED♦ System requirements:√ Operating system: Windows Vista SP2  Windows 7 SP1  Windows 8 √ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad processor with a clock 2.4 GHz√ Memory: 4 GB√ Video Card: 1 GB of video memory (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 5800) √ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible√ Free hard drive space: 9 GB♦ Description:The US President must save the Earth from alien overlord Zinyak using an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons in the wildest open world game ever.The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules! The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the White House—but the Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to free the world from Overlord Zinyak and his alien empire. With homies new and old by your side, and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, you must save the world in the wildest open world game ever!♦ RePack Features √ It is based on [Steam-Rip]√ Exclusive installer √ Game Version 1.0.0.1√ Do not cut / no recoded √ ​​Game archives are not touched.√ Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu √ Author RePack'a: Diavol | RG REVOLUTiON

SCREENSHOTS :

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.26 GB
seeders:28
leechers:2
Saints Row IV + 4 DLC (1.0.0.1) (2013) [Repack] by R.G.REVOLUTiON

Trailer

All Comments

I Hope This Works I Downloaded a milion times and failed admin ....if this works i will happy
http://www.gamefront.com/top-saints-row-4-mods/
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.
Ran install, ran software installs, and repeatedly get this error. Any ideas uploader?

EDIT: I'm a durp. MSE was blocking the api.dll, so of course it would not run. After rectifying this issue, game launched with no issues and appeared to be fine. Have used releases by this group before, and this seems to be another solid one. Thanks much!
Yes , the problem was caused my Anti-Virus blocking some Files.
2013-09-12 15:07
is it included update 3
Turn off Anti-virus
Nice game, Works fine
turn off antivirus and reinstall
Issues not with the copy . Issued with your computer specs .
I second this. I just built this $2,000 computer from the gound up. From the USB3.0 ports to the 750w power supply, this game and this game only is laggy as fuck.

Games in ultra settings that I play at 35-60fps:
Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: HR, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Thief (2014), Next Car Game, Hitman: Absolution, FEAR 3, Remember Me, Shadow Warrior, Skyrim (with texture and sky mods), Banished, The Witcher 2, Metro: Last Light, Nazi Zombie Army 2, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Crysis 2 & 3, Civilization V, Loadout, Red Faction 1 & 2, Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Mass Effect 2, Horizon..

Should I go on? I think you get the point. I can run ANYTHING in 1080p, fullscreen, with Ultra settings except for this release of this game. Thanks for wasting my time. Not worth the download just for 5-10fps in firefights with enemies.