Saints Row IV - Censor Remover

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 23, 2014 by TMM4A1in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV - Censor Remover (Size: 991.35 KB)
 Saints Row IV - Female Nude Mod.zip991.35 KB

Description

This mod will remove the pixel censor form the character's nude body and add extra texture to those uncensored area. (Please note that the texture mod is only for FEMALE character It won't add any extra texture to the male body. Either way who cares about male body parts :p .

After downloading the torrent simply unzip it and copy all the files to your Games Installation directory. ( Basically where the game exe is ).

I just found found it on the web for free download, I don't own the ownership of this mod. So if any one claims its their creation well may be it is.

Tried it out. No problems with the female character. Don't know about male though.

Enjoy the mod. Happy GAMING. Peace out from LITHIUM.

Please keep seeding if you like this mod. My ISP doesn't allow me to seed with my full speed and for long time. So please seed and keep the torrent ALIVE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
991.35 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Saints Row IV - Censor Remover

Trailer

All Comments

Great MOD! For people having trouble downloading this torrent, there is a downloadable version on the Saints Row Mods Forum Here is the link: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/naked-uncensored-mod-by-mi
kado.3253/ Side note you need to make an account to download it