Saints Row IV nosTEAM CRACK ONLY ALL VERSIONS

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2013 by toxinburnin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV nosTEAM CRACK ONLY ALL VERSIONS (Size: 189.64 MB)
 S-R-IV_patch_nosTEAM.rar189.64 MB

Description

Okay everyone.....I finally found a working crack for SRIV. All props go to nosTEAM.ro They have uploaded a full game torrent with this crack included, however I decided to save everyone else some time. This crack should work with whatever version you have already downloaded that is not working hopefully you have kept your uncracked broke down copy on your computer, Simply extract the exe to your game directory and run it. It will patch the game for you then simply run the game directly from the SaintsRowIV.exe no more start.exe bull crap. I own nothing and claim no rights or ownership to this crack or anything you decide to do with it. If you like the game buy it as they say ;) It is well worth the $. I tried every copy out there with ZERO success on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. This one did the trick hope you enjoy and SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
189.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Saints Row IV nosTEAM CRACK ONLY ALL VERSIONS

Trailer

All Comments

Okay all i did was copy and pasted everything into the game install directory, ran the crack file as administrator mind ya let it patch once it was done i opened directly from the SaintsRowIV.exe file and it booted into it immediately. With steam closed. Never needed it open or anything. My suggestion is to re extract the rar files you got from the game download, then reinstall it depending on which version you have I have mine saved to desktop. Then drag and drop crack in and run the crack file first click patch or whatever wait for it to finish then run straight from the SaintsRowIV.exe good luck.
ya man been playing all last night with it worked right away just follow the instructions i left, I got it off their site although their site is sort of confusing and had shitloads of popups i finally found it and the dl speed sucked but nonetheless i added it here and YES it works, I went thru all the same crappy cracks as ev1 else and this was only one to work properly for me. In fact I installed it over a skidrow version worked and a couple repack versions it worked as well bypassed the whole start.exe thing which was somethin i had never seen before and was like WTF as soon as i seen that this patch just makes it where you can run the game from the saints row iv.exe file like it should be. loaded the first try didnt have to edit anything aside from adjusting my resolution it opened in a smaller windowed screen but that is easy fix from options menu.
Is this a legit crack from No steam?
not sure why it says zero seeders...I am seeding and people are leeching any ideas is their something i should add to the tracker list?