Saints Row IV -Steam006 -CRACK- [UNSTABLE] -FIXED- 2.0 (Tested with Commanders Edition)

seeders: 23
leechers: 0
Added on August 21, 2013 by truffoliin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV -Steam006 -CRACK- [UNSTABLE] -FIXED- 2.0 (Tested with Commanders Edition) (Size: 6.88 MB)
 SaintsRow_IV_Fixed2-Steam006.rar6.88 MB

Description

AND FINALLY IT'S HERE. 100% WORKING // 100% TESTED

I KNOW THAT THIS CRACK IS NOT WORKING WITH ALL SR4 VERSIONS.
FOR ME IS WORKING AND I AM USING Saints Row IV Commander In Chief Edition –Multi5- Repack
YOU CAN FOUND IT HERE -> http://kickasstorrents.ee/saints-row-iv-commander-in-chief-edition-multi5-repack-t7758193.html

PROOF THAT IS WORKING FOR ME:

(I am Italian)

--
ALL Credits goes to: steam006
Sorry for previous update, this is fixed!!
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am AWESOME: Providing all the CEG data necessary + Testing
Syahmixp: SmartSteamEmu

1. Copy all the files to the game folder.
2. Start the game with Start.exe.

If it doesn't start, make sure to clean your registry. (Old crack 3DM/ALi registry).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>PLEASE RATE GOOD IF IT WORKS!<<

If you have a MULTI5 version of this game, you can change language by editing the "Language" line on SmartSteamEMU.ini

This is only a re-upload, i don't take any credits of it.

SkidrowCrack & SkidrowGames are stealing this crack.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.88 MB
seeders:23
leechers:0
Saints Row IV -Steam006 -CRACK- [UNSTABLE] -FIXED- 2.0 (Tested with Commanders Edition)

Trailer

All Comments

thank you so much
Crashing after matt miller mission what to do?
just fine with me. I use laptop win 8 64 bit, Geforce 640M,
Not crash :) not error font or texture
And where are the savegames folder?!?!?
Guys my game crashes after i save the Matt Miller can anyone UPLOAD save files after this misson?
In the main folder of your game
I'm using the "Saints Row IV Commander In Chief Edition-FULL UNLOCKED" from SuPer_BONE, and when I try to run Start as admin, it doesn't launch.