Saints Row IV v1.0.6.1 +24 DLC's ENG | Multi7 [Repack] by RG Catalyst

seeders: 30
leechers: 3
Added on December 11, 2013 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV v1.0.6.1 +24 DLC's ENG | Multi7 [Repack] by RG Catalyst (Size: 6.13 GB)
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 Data-1.catalyst5.09 GB
 Data-3.catalyst1.01 GB
 data-2.catalyst6.49 MB
 setup.exe2.47 MB
 autorun.inf64 bytes
 с трекера bestrepack.net55 bytes
 Tracker bestrepack.net.url47 bytes

Description

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION:
▪ Released: 2013
▪ Genre: Action (Shooter)
▪ Developer: Volition, Inc.
▪ Publisher: Deep Silver
▪ Game Version: 1.0.6.1
▪ Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian
▪ Language Voice: English
▪ Publication Type: Repack
▪ Tablet: RELOADED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
√ Operating system: Windows Vista SP2 Windows 7 SP1 Windows 8
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz
√ Memory: 4 GB
√ Video: with 1 GB of video memory (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 5800)
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 9 GB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION:
Using a huge arsenal of weapons and incredible super-powers, the President of the United States of America must save the Earth from alien invaders, Lord Zinyak. You will most insane "open world" ever created.

epic end the game that changed all the rules! "Saints" were a long way from shooting galleries to the White House, but the invasion on Earth, and only you can save the world from Lord Zinyak and his alien empire. Together with his mates, armed with an arsenal of super abilities and strange guns, you have to save the world in this very wild and incredible gaming universe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features repack:
*Do not recoded / no cut
*Integrated update 7
*Includes DLC:
"" Commander-In-Chief Pack "
"" Episode 4 - Preorder DLC "
"" Volition Comics Pack "
"" The Executive Privilege Pack "
"" Team Fortress 2 Pack "
"" Brady Games Pack "
"" Grass Roots pack "
"" Presidential Pack "
"" Dubstep Expansion Pack "
"" Season Pass "
"" The Rectifier "
"" GAT V Pack "
"" Wild West Pack "
"" Enter The Dominatrix "
"" The Saints Super Pack "
"" Pirate's Booty Pack "
"" Thank You Pack "
"" Element of Destruction Pack "
"" Zinyak Attack Pack "
"" Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin '? Pack "
"" How The Saints Save Christmas Pack "
"" Anime Pack "
"" Stone Age Pack "
"" Child's Play Pack "

*Installation time ~ 10 min.
*Release from

Steam DLC Screenshots:
image image image image
Last Pic should show 2 more DLC's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCREENSHOTS:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quality Release From:

Tracker www.bestrepack.net

UPDATE!!
Game updated 11.12.2013, added DLC, added Russian localization.
Does NOT Match with the old distribution!.

=====================================================================

Just Don't leech only, Give others the chance to download too

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.13 GB
seeders:30
leechers:3
Saints Row IV v1.0.6.1 +24 DLC's ENG | Multi7 [Repack] by RG Catalyst

Trailer

Screenshots

Saints Row IV v1.0.6.1 +24 DLC's ENG | Multi7 [Repack] by RG Catalyst screenshot

All Comments

Works Fine
Thanks For The Upload.working perfectly.
I've been playing for at least 10 hours and have crashed only once while I was tinkering with settings. I've passed through Retrieving Matt Miller mission and I'm still good.
Just wondering where the dlc's are stored or how to we know we have them/use them/etc. Seeing as I've never played before I don't know what is dlc vs standard game content. And also as a heads up there is indeed an issue where autosave doesn't work and in some cases manual saving as well. faisalahmed99 below posted a link to something I tried and while it does appear to work, when you start the game it says that dlc's that I used to have (before crack/fix) are no longer available, hence me asking where they are found.

Also to note that if you do use the fix posted by faisalahmed99 it will move where you save files are stored to a folder called "DriveLetter:Path youInstalledGame/TheGameFolder/SmartSteamEmu/remote_206420" (this should be easy enough to figure out). So if you have been playing and managing to save before using that patch you will have to move you save files from "C:program data/steam/RLD!/206420" to the folder mentioned previously (note: program data is a hidden folder).
After some extensive playing and multiple tries on the "Retrieve Matt Miller" mission, I can say that it does appear to be corrupted in some way. 3 out of 3 tries and the game crashes at the exact same point (conveniently right at the end). Seems someone else has posted this same problem. Unsure what can be done and am unsure if further reissues of this with addition dlcs will have the same issue. But if possible the uploader can look into this and possibly re-rip the source to to possibly help remedy this.