Saints Row The Third SKIDROW No-Cheat DLC FIX

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on March 23, 2013 by alleszaehltin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row The Third SKIDROW No-Cheat DLC FIX (Size: 11.22 MB)
 NOcheatCRACK.rar11.22 MB

Description

This disables the annoying unlocked DLC content from the SKIDROW Saints Row The Third modifications, you can choose to keep the less intrusive ones.

I found this after some long searches and it works very good on the repack version by SKIDROW.

-Pasted below is the original Readme which is included in the rar. -

SO like yeah the DLCS were fooked up.
So like i fixed the skidrow exes a bit for a friend cause i'd never pirate a game evar.

So quick and simple.

NODLCS folder

NO DLCs enabled / no preorder content at all

ChangedDLCS folder, has these changes

Disabled bonus $$/respect on start
Disabled bonus hourly/weekly $
Disabled other bonus money drop related shit (i think npcs dropped more $ or something).
Disabled VTOL/SaintsTank etc (VTOL is what instantly takes over areas)
Kept all outfits + homies + weapon packs + preorder packs i could.

If your dumb so you know the 'invincible' dlc doesnt make anything invincible,
unless you turn on the cheats the dlc unlocks, the dlc just unlocks cheats in the cheats menu, which is in phone somewhere.
Turning on any cheats in the cheats menu will make your save game dirty, (marked as cheated).
Just having them unlocked with the dlc does nothing 'bad', good to have them unlocked for when you get bored... like that can happen.

- xavhalo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.22 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Saints Row The Third SKIDROW No-Cheat DLC FIX

All Comments

lemme try this, hope this can solve the problem i got (the game crashed everytime i want to play)
#SR3 complete pack from SKIDROW
used this patch and it works. after finishing the mission on stealing weapons in the first part, did a manual save, exited to desktop, opened the game again and the manual save plus autosave are still there. thanks for this upload!
does this remove the things from the Complete Pack? the game is already way too easy even on Hardcore, those DLC's just make it boring.
Yes, it removes them completely (first option),