Sam Broadcaster Pro v4.9.8

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2013 by Dweebixin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Sam Broadcaster Pro v4.9.8 (Size: 23.67 MB)
 sambc-fb-v498.exe23.67 MB
 read.txt400 bytes

Description

SERIALS

VRT8C-3UG7M-HTQ5B-HMER2-24QUQ

TJDC6-J3D56-5CXY2-CXTKR-UZXD9

QY976-MB96H-64A6H-FNNGZ-XDAYB

AEZM5-Y35BU-MKRRF-A9FTQ-8JRW8

4DYVC-P573Z-WD7A8-W69CX-BK73H

BDKBS-PRNPF-GKRRF-A9FTQ-8JRW8

WUMGC-AYXDB-MFN4M-XGXQE-CAN94

Start your Internet radio station with SAM Broadcaster

100% Windows 8 Compatible

The #1 Internet Broadcasting Solution since 2003
All you need to start your own online radio station
Professional quality at a fraction of the price
Free product updates for 12 months
90% of support tickets answered in 2 hours
Join 200,000 radio stations in 150 countries

Sound Professional

Advanced audio features like cross-fade detection, gap killer, volume normalization and 5-band compressor and limiter.

Stream in multiple formats

Formats include AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media. Servers include CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media.

Web Integration

Get your station website online quickly with templates. Keep your listeners engaged with advanced features. Show them “now playing” info and allow them to browse your library and make requests.

Do it for fun – or money!

Generate revenue from music sales, advertising, merchandising or donations. Earn commission with links that allow visitors to buy music.

Media Library

Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from tags and automatically look up track information via Amazon.

Listener Statistics and reporting

See in real-time how your audience is growing. Access data logs for performance reporting and other useful reports on your station playback history.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.67 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Sam Broadcaster Pro v4.9.8

All Comments

none of the serals are workin bro? :(
Worked for me thanks.
question... i keep getting invalid key... but not only that i am looking for a good piece of software to run my online radio station... and to create a radio station and use the sam cast encoder and all that you have to run your services and account through spacial net? what if you have a different company?
Try
Dweebix, This code worked for me when I first installed. All of a sudden it doesn't work now...Is it working for you as of now??