Samantha Tonge: 2 Novels (Rom-Com/Chic-Lit); Doubting Abbey & From Paris With Love - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on July 29, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Samantha Tonge: 2 Novels (Rom-Com/Chic-Lit); Doubting Abbey & From Paris With Love - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Size: 6.48 MB)
 Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge.azw31.65 MB
 Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge.epub1.56 MB
 Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge.jpg225.39 KB
 Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge.mobi743.1 KB
 Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge.opf2.96 KB
 From Paris With Love - Samantha Tonge.azw3684.76 KB
 From Paris With Love - Samantha Tonge.epub576.83 KB
 From Paris With Love - Samantha Tonge.jpg210.05 KB
 From Paris With Love - Samantha Tonge.mobi896.43 KB
 From Paris With Love - Samantha Tonge.opf4.32 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Swapping downstairs for upstairs… How hard can it be!?

Look up the phrase ordinary girl and you’ll see a picture of me, Gemma Goodwin – I only look half-decent after applying the entire contents of my make-up bag, and my dating track-record includes a man who treated me to dinner…at a kebab shop. No joke!

The only extraordinary thing about me is that I look EXACTLY like my BFF, Abbey Croxley. Oh, and that for reasons I can’t explain, I’ve agreed to swap identities and pretend be her to star in the TV show about her aristocratic family’s country estate, Million Dollar Mansion.

So now it’s not just my tan I’m faking – it’s Kate Middleton style demure hemlines and lady-like manners too. And amongst the hundreds of fusty etiquette rules I’m trying to cram into my head, there are two I really must remember; 1) No-one can ever find out that I’m just Gemma, who’d be more at home in the servants quarters. And 2) There can be absolutely no flirting with Abbey’s dishy but buttoned-up cousin, Lord Edward.

Aaargh, this is going to be harder than I thought…

Every girl dreams of hearing those four magical words Will you marry me? But no-one tells you what’s supposed to happen next…

Fun-loving Gemma Goodwin knows she should be revelling in her happy-ever-after. Except when her boyfriend Lord Edward popped the question, after a whirlwind romance, although she didn’t say no….she didn’t exactly say yes either!

A month-long cookery course in Paris could be just the place to make sure her heart and her head are on the same page… And however disenchanted with romance Gemma is feeling, the City of Love has plenty to keep her busy; the champagne is decadently quaffable, the croissants almost too delicious, and shopping is a national past-time! In fact, everything in Paris makes her want to say Je t’aime… Except Edward!

But whilst Paris might offer plenty of distractions from wedding planning – including her new friends, mysterious Joe and hot French rockstar Blade - there’s no reason she couldn’t just try one or two couture dresses is there? Just for fun…

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.48 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Samantha Tonge: 2 Novels (Rom-Com/Chic-Lit); Doubting Abbey & From Paris With Love - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

All Comments

Thank you once again!